Girlfriend

Dawn's POV

Mia sat down and soaked her burnt pancake with syrup. I sat on the kitchen island and watched her. Alicia came into the kitchen with Hailey in tow, both had their purses.

"Where are you two going." I asked narrowing my eyes at them.

"Movies." Alicia said as she jiggled her keys in my face. "We're watching endless love." Yuk! I made a disgusted face at her.

I got off the island and kissed both of the girls head. "Have fun and be-"

"Yeah yea, we know." Alicia interrupted.

"Be careful." Hailey and Alicia both mocked my voice, and they were gone.

"Sooo." I walked towards Mia. "Got anything to do today."

Mia looked at me and pushed her breakfast away from her "No why?"

"I just want to hang out with you that's all."

"And why's that, you want to have sex with me and just forget about me? That trick doesn't work on me anymore." Mia got up and put her dish in the sink. She crossed her arms with her back away from me.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. She stiffened. "I would never do that to you, my princess." She relaxed. "Did someone do that to you?"

Mia uncrossed her arms and chewed her lip. "Yeah my ex, Karen." She grimaced at the name.

"Well she has to go through your girlfriend enable to hurt you again." I said, grinning.

"Who's my girlfriend?"

"Me." I said and grabbed Mia pulling her into my chest. I kissed her. Hard.

I let go and she looked up at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Mia?" I asked looking deeply into her blue eyes. She nodded.

The whole day we relaxed and cuddled. I learned more about Mia and how she's really close to Kaylee. Mia had called Kaylee to tell her she's ok.

We were watching tv, Mia was laying on top of me. I moved her hair out of her eyes. "You ready to get back to your dorm?" I asked.

"Yeah. I guess it's getting late and we have school tomorrow." Mia got off of me and started putting on her shoes.

The drive to her dorm room was silent, so I broke it. "What bad things did you do to get into this school?"

Mia looked at me, her mouth opened slightly. She looked out the window. "I got into a lot of fights at my old school." She looked at me. "What about you, Dawnica? It seems like I haven't heard your story yet."

I thoughtfully chewed on my lip. "I was that troubled kid in class. My parents couldn't control me. I started picking fights with everyone. I got into drugs and alcohol. Then bam! I'm here now."

Mia nodded. we had already arrived at her dorm. I leaned over and kisses her square on the lips. A opening door noise was made and I was pulled away from Mia. I landed on the ground with a grunt.

"You bitch." Kaylee towered over me with her hand wrapped around the collar of my shirt.

"Oh boo you whore." I said catching her on surprise. Mia got out of my truck and ran over to us.

"Guys stop it." She said, pushing Kaylee away from me. I got up and pulled a cigarette out of my pocket. I lit it and didn't leave my eyes off of Kaylee.

Mia leaned her mouth into Kaylee's ear and whispered something. Kaylee's eyes widened as she looked at me. "Your what?!?"

I stuck out my hand towards hers. "Hey I'm Dawn. Mia's girlfriend." I grinned as she slowly shook my hand.

"Well I got to get going, see you two tomorrow in class." I kissed Mia's cheek and got into the truck.

'Shewolf got a girlfriend. What what.' I grinned.