Nobody sees me

Mia POV

Slowly looking into the mirror I see Kaylee behind me brushing my hair. Her blues eyes focused on my blond hair trying to untangle it. Looking at myself I see my eyes red and puffy, tears still wet on my cheeks.

"Shouldn't have let him get to you Mia." Kaylee mumbles referring to my dad who had just called me and started screaming at me about it being my fault that my mom is dead. He was probably drunk again.

Shrugging I toke a deep ragged breath. Kaylee looked up staring at me in the mirror. "Wanna gave some fun." She says smiling.

"Like what?"

"Like a party you dumbo." Kaylee laughs walking into our dorm closet and brought out 2 beautiful dresses. One was strapless with blue flowers and the other one had a red top and black bottom.

"Lets do it." I say grabbing the dress.

...2 hours later....

We slowly walk into the abandon warehouse. Teenagers drinking and making out. As we walked deeper into the crowd the strong smell of cigarette it my nose and I look up to see the Shewolf looking down at me. She dropped the cigarette to the ground and looked at me again.

"Well look who the wolves brought in." The Shewolf grins and crosses her arms.

"Uh I got to get so-some uh drinks." I stammered speed walking through the crowd and to the little bar area that some other students set up years ago. Getting 2 drinks for me and Kaylee, I look around for her until I find her grinding on some other guy.

"Oh great." I mumble under my breath chugging down both of the beers. Then the world started getting fuzzy, shaking my head I went back to the bar area and got some shots.

Before I knew it people were crowding me as I tried to take as many shots as I could. What's wrong with me? I've never got this drunk in my whole life. Pushing my thoughts away I drank more shot, feeling the fire roar down my throat. All of a sudden everything went blank....