Chapter 21 "It fucking hurts"

"You first." I step back from the front door to my house leaving Dom to open it instead, fear of what awaits us inside is present in my voice.

"Hell no. Ladies first." He backs futher away than I have. Such a gentleman isn't he.

"Fuck off this is your fault! If you hadn't dragged us out to Liverpool in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation. So grow some god damn balls and open the god damn door!" I walk further back behind him and attempt to push him forward with not such luck seeing as this dude is huge.

"Actually if you recall we only went because you jumped out of your exam so you open the door." He grabs hold of my wrists so I'm unable to carry on with my failed attempt at moving him then pulls me forward then places his hands on my shoulders and marches me right up to the door.

"NO!" I scream and place one foot one the front door to stop him pushing me any further while balancing on the other yet he still tries to push me forward. Having no such luck because I wasn't budging he turns around and begins pushing his back against mine attempting to force me in that way. After a minute of this my legs slowly begin to give and I somehow end up with my hands and knees flat against the door the only thing keeping me up is the pressure of Dom against my back.

"JUST OPEN IT!!!"

"NO! EVIL VILLIAN YOU WILL NEVER WIN."

"OPEN IT!!!!!"

Just as I am about to reply the door swings open and all pressure is released causing me to drop down to the floor, harshly landing on my knees grazing them. As this happens Dom falls forward and trips over me, my body is pushed to the ground and he lands flat on his face.

"OOOOOH. That has got to hurt." I heard Alex comment.

We both stare up at her face and give our dirtiest look to her. I could tell by her expression she wasn't amused. At one glance I am able to see that how worried she has been, her make up free face was holding red puffy eyes from lack of sleep, her lips slightly chapped from her chewing on them and her hair wildly sticking out in a messy bun. I couldn't help but feel guilty, it was my fault. And Dom's. Mostly Dom's.

"Thought I'd help you out seeing as though you were having a hard time deciding who was going to open the door." She raised her eyebrow. After an uncomfortable silence she finally decides to speak again. "Get up. Both of you. Adam is at the dining table. He wants to speak to you both." As she finished speaking her lips curved into a slight smile. Like she was going to enjoy what was going to happen next. As we slowly get up and begin walking towards the kitchen I feel like a child being sent to the headmaster office.

As we enter the kitchen, Jace is stood near the door holding it open and nods towards the dining table. His expression is neutral but his eyes tell a different story, they are puffy and red like Alex's and holding just as much worry. We make our way to the table, Adam as usual is sat at the top, doing something on his phone not even bothering to look at us. Everyone else is sat in a seat except from Alex who is now standing behind Adam and  then Jace who is standing behind two empty seats that have been placed together at the end of the table, he gestures for us to sit and takes a seat himself next to Jared. I look at Dom and he just shrugs as we sit in silence waiting for the calm before the storm to end. My eyes begin to wander around the room in boredom; everyone except Adam had their eyes on either me or Dom, I'm beginning to feel more like I'm on trial for a crime rather than being sent to the headmaster's office. Finally Adam looks up from his phone and sets it down on the table. He stares right at me, right into my eyes and my soul shivers slightly. I feel Dom shift uncomfortably next to me and I hear his foot tapping impatiently. Why won't he just speak?

"Um..." I start.

"Shhhh."

"Excus-"

"Shhhh." Adam repeats. "Sabrina Jaan and Dominic Clayton you are here because not only did you stay out all night and not notify anyone of your where abouts causing all of us to worry and run around after you all night you did so with my car of which neither of you are insured to drive. Sabrina... Do you agree with me that this isn't your first offence so to speak?" He questions in all seriousness.