Chapter 17 "...That walking STD downstairs can talk for bloody England..."

Standing in the shower and letting the water and steam engulf your body has got to be one of the best feelings in the world. While pulling on my socks after spending a ridiculous time getting changed I near a knock at my door.

"Its open! Come in!" I shout to whoever is behind the door.
"Hey" A small voice speaks.
"Hi Alicia, everything okay?" I genuinely ask her while pulling my towel off my head.
Now Alicia is one of them rare beautiful girls who is 100% real, never fake, never bitchy and never big headed. She has a mixed race complexion and big beautiful green eyes with flecks of hazel, she was only of the lucky ones who got naturally high cheek bones and slim figure. She was probably a couple inches or inch shorter than me but you could barely tell.
"Yeah, I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to Matt, he a great guy and I've really enjoyed the past two days."
"No need to thank me, what are friends for?" I smile up at her.
"Well there is another reason I'm here..."
"Oh?"
"I was dying to get away from Cindy!" She bursts out.
I can't help but laugh out loud, I wave her over to take a seat on my bed.
"I don't blame you, I haven't spoken to her since I did that little number on her card." I smile evilly.
"I saw that! I couldn't believe it! You've gone hard core!" She gasps.
"Oh you wouldn't believe" I smirk at her.
"Gosh, but she is so annoying, so needy, I'm not one to bitch but I only human! How much can one person take?" Her eyes roll.
"Wait why are you even hanging with her, where's Dominic?"
"The boys went out somewhere, I think I heard football or something? Anyway I was about to leave when Matt asked me to stay and wait for him, so I figured 'why not?', then for god knows what reason Dom told Cindy to stay..." My heart dropped a little at that... I thought she meant nothing to him.
"... So she decided to get all chummy with me and started chatting my ear off! And you know me, I don't like to be rude so I didn't say anything" She huffed in annoyance at herself.
"So how did you escape the claws of Cindy?"
"Told her I needed the bathroom then hauled ass up here to hide"
I laugh at her not so subtle excuse.
"So what's going between you and Matt?" I generally ask while grabbing my hair brush and pulling it through my hair.
"I'm not too sure, like I said he is a great guy, but he just went through a break up so I don't really want to be the rebound girl, I want a real relationship that's gonna go somewhere. I feel to ask him what this is between us but its only been two days and I don't wanna look like a psycho bitch, I just need to know what I'm getting myself into."
Looking at her while she spoke about Matt I could not help but notice the little smile that appeared. It was so obvious she liked him.
"Matt really isn't the rebound sort of guy, he is honest and true. I've seen so many girls fly through this house with these boys, but in the two years nearly three Matt has lived here I've only ever seen two... let me ask you a question, last night was your second night here right? So I'm guessing you slept in Matthew's room?" She nods to both questions.
"You spent the whole day here chilling with his friends and he askes you to stay again this morning?"
"Yeaaah?"
"Did you have sex last night?"
"Sabrina!!" She seems shocked at my bluntnsss, guess she doesn't know me as well as I thought.
"I'm guessing no, am I right?" I smiled softly at her.
She silently nods.
"You and Matt only slept together because he was upset and drunk, the only reason your still here is because he enjoys your company AFTER you have slept with him... if that doesn't say he likes you I don't know what does. It's just a little early to be admitting feelings or what not, you know? Like you said he has just got out of a relationship just give it some time."
She looks down and blushs red but doesn't say anything.
"How about I talk to him?"
"Really?" she squeals before covering her mouth.
"Yeah really" I laugh giving her a hug for adorable that just was. "Plus if you stay more the guys will get to know you and once you have their stamp of approval, I guarantee you will get Matt."
"I appreciate the tips" She hugs me back.
At this point my door flys open and a loveable voice fills my room.
"Are you two gonna make out, if so I say we make it a threesome?"
I turn my head to see my crazy ass best friend in my doorway.
"Guess who's back bitches?!" Alex screams running over to us and jumping on top of us.
"Erugh Alex get your cheesy feet out of my face" I tease her.
"You know you love em'" She laughs getting herself more comfortable across our laps, her head on Alicia and her body over me.
"What are you doing here and where is that annoying oaf I call my brother?" I question her.
"He dropped me off about 20 minutes ago to go meet up with the boys, I think there is a match on or something."
"20 minutes? Why didn't you come up straight away?" Alicia asks her.
"Erugh don't even ask, that walking STD downstairs can talk for bloody England!" Alex throws her hands up in frustration then flops her arms over her face. "Why is she still here?"
I just look at Alicia and smirk, I guess no one likes her.
"Don't know, don't care... the sooner Dom is done with her the better" I roll my eyes.
"So what's the plan?"
"Plan for what?" I reply confused.
"The plan! What we doing about Cindy?" Alex gets excited, an evil plan brewing inside her diabolical mind.
"Well I plan to do nothing, you can do whatever you want."
"Your so boring Sabrina!!!" She starts to whine like a child.
"Of course I'm boring, I have to study for these entry exams in a next week if I wanna get in for next year, I don't want to leave it till last minute like everything else but it already too late for that. Not all of us are insanely beautiful that I'm gonna be a model." I softly shoved Alex pushing her off me and onto the floor. "Or insanely smart gonna win a Nobel prize" I turned to Alicia.
Alex gets of the floor and pinches my cheek. "Nope... your both" She smirks, kisses my cheek thens grabs Alicia hand and skips out of the room. "See you in a bit my flower."