Chapter 2 "...Maybe you shouldn't eat like a pig'..."

Pain. Thats all I felt. I groaned, when my eyes automatically closed as soon as I realised how bright it was. I had what must have been the worst hangover in the world, the pain is indescribable. After laying in my bed for half an hour I couldn't take it anymore, so with all my strength I hauled myself off the bed. I jumped as I saw my reflection, yesterday's make up was still on; the foundation had disappeared yet the eyeliner and mascara had smudged cause me to have panda eyes, my hair looked bushier than a lion's mane. I frowned as I realised I was still in my dress from last night, how on earth did I get up here? I don't even remember leaving the club. I attempted to retrace my steps from last night.

OMG. DOM. Dominic was back, wow I thought that was a dream. I couldn't wait to see him.

A loud growling sound brought me out of my thoughts, shit I just remember how hungry I was. I pulled the ridiculously tight dress off and breathed a sigh of relief, I sluggishly dragged myself to the closet and grabbed the first thing I saw. This ended up being a baggy jumper that fell off one shoulder and a pair of pajama shorts that were three sizes to big for me, I shrugged to myself as I really didn't give a shit I was too tired and in to much pain to care. I wasn't even going to attempt to tame the bushy mane that was my hair so I shoved it up into a messy bun.

I popped my head round the door of Alex's room, lucky bitch. Still sleeping, I didn't wana disturbed her peaceful pain free time so I just turned around and quietly closed the door. It took me what seemed like an hour to get down as I have to pass all the boys rooms to get to the stairs. Just as I was passing Jace's room I was given the shock of my life when a girl walked out looking rather ashamed and asked me the way out. I flinch at the sound of her high pinched voice, but i kindly smile and show her the way out, she ran to her car and drove away as if she was being chased.

I enter the kitchen and the smell of fried eggs causes me melt, I saw Adam and Luke attempting to cook, instead of helping I walk over to the dinning table where Dom, Jason, Jace, Matt and Cole were all ready sat eating. How did none of them have hangovers? When they saw me they all stop talking and stared hard, before any of them began to speak I waved my hand as to tell them to shoo and while lowering my head to the table after i sat down whispered "Shhhhhh, please not right now"

They give me sympathetic looks, as they know exactly what I'm feeling right now. I look over to Jace and laugh to myself, with my head still on the table.

"What?" He says frowning. 

"I met your piece from last night on the way down here, what did you do to her? She looked like she had just been fucked out her brains?" I smirked.

The boys erupted in laughed, I winced at this and they immediately shut up, apologising.

I put my head up and looked towards Jace waiting for a answer but instead Cole spoke.

"Seriously man? I could hear her screams from two rooms away, and it didn't sound good"

Jace looked from him back to me...

"What?" he laughed "She wanted it hard, I gave it hard" he looked pretty pleased with himself. I gave him a look of disgust which slapped that look off his face. Ha.

"Its not his fault she couldn't take it" Everyone's heads snapped towards Dom who I completely forgot was sitting next to me. 

"Well its still gross, he could have at least kept her quiet" Cole rolled his eyes at Jace. "Some people were tryna sleep!"

Everyone just laughed at that, Cole needed his beauty sleep otherwise he got very grumpy.

I was extremely grateful when Adam came to my side and placed down in front of me a glass of water, a black coffee and pulled out some painkillers and a chocolate buiscuit bar from his pockets.