Chapter 3

Author's Note

Good day mates, I hope the story isn't too boring but just in case I've decided to spice things up. One order of drama coming right now. Sorry for all the summary changes I'm kind of winging the story and keep getting better and better ideas. Oh and I don't normally listen to boy bands but this song was perfect for this chapter ! (: And i'll be introducing Carter , Anthea's love interest.

Song: One Direction - Na Na Na

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Weeks Later

"Finally done those posture lessons" I sighed and plopped down on my bed. I was  dead tired who knew posture was such a big deal in the business world. I don't know how Grandma Julia could walk with such a straight back without breaking something. Now all I have is ugh ...dance lessons. To be honest I couldn't dance to save my own life. I looked up the clock and realized it was only 3 in the afternoon. I still have an hour before those damned lessons. 

***

I got up and realized I overslept. Not on the first day! Dammit the instructor's going to kill me ! I ran around like a crazy person grabbing my dance shoes and changing into a tank top and shorts. I grabbed my sports bag and keys and basically ran into the dance instructor on my way there. 

"Sorry , sorry mister dance instructor sir" I mumbled because I sounded stupid and didn't quite know his name. From what I could tell he was really fit, with tan skin and the looks of a model.However he didn't really look like he danced. Even though we were both about half an hour late, he seemed genuinely calm, well up until I showed up.

"How about next time you watch where you run cupcake" he scowled.

It was official this will be the worst 2 hours of my life, not only that but I'll be here for 2 and a half weeks up until the Gala. Could my life get any worse? I rushed in while he took his time. I realized there was a man in front of the class tapping his foot impatiently. Oh so if that's the dance instructor who's the other guy? 

"Nice to know just how seriously you take my dance lessons, Anthea" he gave me the death glare even though we were both late. I was absolutly terrified but Mr. Model stood next to me smirking. What was his problem? 

I looked at my feet because I have never been in trouble with an adult before even if it was my dance instructor. I was always the good student, the one who studies with every ounce of attention in her body. This was not a good way to start the first day of class.

"Sorry sir.." I looked around and realized there was no one else in the class. Even though I'd promised myself I would stay quiet and endure it curiosity got the best of me. " Where's everyone else?" 

" You can call me Marcelo , and Mrs. Towers signed you up for private lessons" he said passively as though I were a child while Mr.Model stood tapping his foot obviously not hearing the conversation. It was weird hearing Marcelo call my grandma Mrs. Towers but then again everyone seemed as though she would fire them on the spot , if given the chance. All I could think about was how respected and scary my grandparents really were. In the middle of my train of thought Mr. Model grabbed my arm and marched me right up to Marcelo. 

"Are you saying, she's my dance partner ? I wanted a proffessional for my dance at the Gala and you give me this ?" he spoke it calmly but it was terrifying. I saw Marcelo gulp. It annoyed me how he called me a "this" who does he think he is? 

"I have a name you know ! and you think I'm any happier dancing with you?" I screamed in his face. He looked at me and did a double take as though I had suddenly grown wings. Marcelo looked at me as though I had gone crazy.