19

"I'm Taking That Shit Out Right When She Gets Home" I Whispered To Jay Causing Him To Laugh.

"You Ready Baby Girl?" Jay Asked, Ava Nodded As We Got In The Car.

"Can We Get Chic-Fil-A When You Pick Me Up Please?" Ava Asked.

"Nah Popeyes" Jay Said As He Packed Out Of The Driveway.

"Yeah I'm With Daddy On This One A. I Wanna Try That Sandwich...I Heard It Was Bussing" I Said.

"What?! Please. Chic-Fil-A Is The Best At Making Sandwiches." Ava Begged.

"We'll See How Everyone's Feeling" I Said.

"Okay, And Don't Forget To Buy My Poster Board" She Said.

"Oh Shoot, Your Right" I Said. We Pulled Up To Her School "Have A Good Day Love Bug" Jay Said. Ava Smiled "Thank You Daddy"

"We Love You" Jay And I Said At The Same Time.

"I Love You Too" Ava Said Closing The Door Running Up To One Of Her Friends. We Drove Off Heading To My Parents House.

"Now, You Know You Can't Be Rude To Solange" Jay Said.

I Looked At Him While He Kept His Eyes On The Road "Now You Know She Still Owes Me An Apology Period"

"I Know, But Fighting Over Stupid Stuff Won't Make Anything Better. Your Mom Wouldn't Have Wanted That. Your Mom Deserves Peace Through This Whole Thing" He Said.

I Smiled Weakly "After She Cuss Us Out"

He Chuckled "Right Be Like 'If Y'all Don't Get Y'all Asses In Line' "

We Both Giggled Until It Fell Into Silence "I Miss Her"

"Your Not Alone On That Baby" He Said Holding Out His Hand, I Grabbed It Holding It Tightly. He Kissed My Hand Making A Small Smile Spread Across My Face.

We Pulled Up To My Parents House And I Left Out A Sigh "Come On Babe" He Said, I Let Go Of His Hand Stepping Out Of The Car Grabbing My Purse. We Walked Up To The Door Knocking On It. My Father Answered, Giving Us Both Hugs Before We Entered The House.

"Everyone Is In The Living Room" He Said. We Walked Into The Living Room To See A Handful Of Family Members I Haven't Seen In So Long.

I Made My Rounds, Introducing Jay And Showing The Pictures Of Ava Since They Really Haven't Seen Her Since She Was A Baby.

We All Tried To Get Things Done For My Moms Funeral And Of Course Hours Later Solange Showed Up With Her Bad Ass Boys, And I Don't Even Know Why She Was Gone Because She Lived At My Parents House.

"Oh Solange We Want You And Bey To End It Together-" My Dad Said.

"Um It's A No For Me Sorry" Solange Said.

"Solange, This Is Our Mother. It's Not That Big Of A Deal To Act Like This"

"Once You Apologize For Kicking Me And Your Nephews Out And For Being So Horrible To Your Nephews I Might Rethink My Decision" Solange Spat.

"Sola-"

"No It's Okay Daddy, I'm Sorry Solange" I Simply Stated.

"That Ain't No Real Apology"

I Rolled My Eyes "I'm Sorry For Treating The Way I Did. It Was Wrong Especially At The Time I Did It"

She Looked At Me "That's Fine"

I Looked At Jay And He Placed His Hand On Thigh Rubbing It Back And Forth. We All Finished Up With The Funeral Arrangements And I Could Barely Get Through It. I Missed My Mama So Much, And I Wished I Had More Time With Her. Especially With Ava.
****
"How You Feeling Baby?" Mama Gloria Asked. She Was Staying With Us This Weekend Due To The Funeral.

"I'm Alright, Thank You" I Said. We Had Just Came Home From The Repast.

"Mama You Need Anything?" Jay Asked As He Closed Ava's Door. She Had Fell Asleep In The Car And I Couldn't Blame Her. She Was Drained From All The Crying She Had Been Doing All Day.

"No Baby, But Make Bey Some Green Tea" Mama Gloria Said.

"Thank You" I Said Softly, She Nodded Her Head.

"Beyoncé, She Wanted Nothing But The Best For You Girls And Your Life's. You Know She Adored Ava Just Like I Do. Now It's Time For You To Focus On Your Family And Yourself. Before You Was Just Working Thinking That Was Best But It Wasn't. Jay You Better Stick With Her, I'm Not Playing Boy" She Said Making My Eyes Widen.

"What Are You Talking About?" I Asked.

"I Know You And Jay Are Together, I'm Not Dumb Child"

I Chuckled "I Mean"

"Plus Jay Already Told Me" She Winked. I Looked At Jay And He Shrug "I Had To Tell Somebody I Locked Down The Most Beautiful Woman" I Blushed As He Walked Over To Us Sitting Next To Me Placing His Arm Around Me.

"God Really Works" Mama Gloria Said. I Placed My Head On Jays Chest.

"If You Need Me For Anything Else, Please Tell Me. I'll Make My Way To You" She Said.

"I Know Mama" I Said, She Smiled.

She Got Up Kissing Jay And I Forehead "I Love You Guys"

"Love You Too" We Said In Unison As She Went To The Guest Bedroom.

We Heard The Microwave And Jay Got Up Getting My Tea But Came Back With Two "Such A Copycat" I Joked.

"You Made Me Want One" He Said. I Smiled, He Leaned Down Giving Me A Kiss Making Me Melt.

We Both Took A Sip Of The Tea And Placed It Down On The Coffee Table While Jay Grabbed My Feet Beginning To Rub Them.

"Mmmm Thank You Baby" I Said As A Sly Smirk Spread Across My Face.

He Chuckled "I Know Your Feet Hurting From Them Damn High Heels"

"But Don't You Like When I Wear Mine?"

"Ya Damn Skippy" He Said Causing Me To Bust Out Laughing.

He Looked Down At My Toes Then Up At Me "What? My Toes Cute" I Said.

He Leaned Down Kissing Them, I Bit My Lip As He Began Sucking On Them "Mmmm" I Said Softly. Feeling His Wet Tongue Grazing All Over My Toes Was Kinda Turning Me On.

He Started Kissing My Chins Then Gave My Lips A Quick Peck. "I Love You Baby" I Said, Looking Into His Deep Brown Eyes.

"I Love You Too" He Said Softly.
————————————————
A/N
Hope You Enjoyed ❤️

Peace & Blessings 🤙🏽