1

The Look In His Eyes Let Her Know The Feeling She Had In Her Heart Was Pure Real. He Grabbed Her By The Waist Pulling Her Close.

Beyoncé Smirked As Her Eyes Shifted Down To His Lips Seeing Him Lick Them. "Are You Going To Stare All Day?" He Spoke Up, Interrupting The Blissful Silence Between The Two Lovers.

"I Was Waiting On You" She Said Softly. That's All He Needed To Hear Before Leaning In Feeling Her Plump Lips. Tasting The Sweet Coconut. It Was A Flavor Of Lipgloss That She Loved To Keep Coated On Her Lips.

He Broke The Kiss Licking His Own. Beyoncé Giggled "Do You Just Want To Eat My Lips For Dinner?"

He Smirked "I'll Rather Eat Something Else"

Beyoncé Eyes Fluttered Open Raising Up A Bit To See Her Husband. "We're Here" He Said Grabbing His Designer Back Pack. She Cleared Her Throat Looking Outside The Window Seeing Her Childhood Home That Held Way Too Many Memories. Some That Were Good And Others That Were Unpleasant.

"Mommy Are You Going To Stay In The Car All Day?" Ava Joked, Her Nine Year Old Daughter Giggled Grabbing Her Small Unicorn Suite Case.

Beyoncé Smiled Weakly "I'm Right Behind You Guys"

Ava Climbed From The Back Of The Escalade Jumping Out Of The Car To Run Towards The Front Door. Beyoncé Scooted Her Way Out Of The Escalade As The Driver Detached The Rest Of Their Luggage From The Trunk.

"I Can't Believe I'm Here" Beyoncé Whispered. It Had Been Years Since She Step Foot In Houston.

"I'm So Ready To See Grandma And Papa" Ava Said With Excitement.

Omari Pressed The Doorbell Looking Up At The Two Story Home. While The Door Slowly Opened Revealing Tina Who Had A Huge Smile Spread Across Her Face.

"My Grandbaby!" Tina Exclaimed As Ava Jumped Into Her Arms Making Her Giggle. "Someone Missed Me" She Joked.

"I Missed You So Much Grandma" Ava Said. Tina Kissed Her Forehead Turning Her Attention To Her Son-In-Law.

"Well Hello Handsome!" She Said Giving Him A Nice Hug Next Making Sure To Rub His Wide Back.

"Hey" Omari Chuckled Slowly Breaking The Hug As Everyone Looked Towards Beyoncé.

"Mom" Beyoncé Spoke Up. Tina Smiled Softly At Her. She Had Mixed Feelings About Beyoncé. She Didn't Know If She Should Be Mad At Her Own Daughter For Barely Coming Around. Tina Hadn't Seen Her Own Daughter Since She Her Wedding Day And That Was Years Ago. Beyoncé Left A Child And Came Back A Woman.