9

It's Been A Few Weeks And Things Been Okay, Omari And I Have Found A Beautiful House Not Too Far From Ava's School. Omari Still Hasn't Found A Job And As For Mine They Still Wanted Me To Be Editor Which We've Arranged To Have Me Fly Down Once A Month For Meetings And Stuff Which I've Been So Happy About. As For Jay, I Haven't Really Seen Or Talked To Him Which I'm Nervous About.

"You Girls Are Too Cute" I Said As We Were Walking To My Car That Had Finally Came About A Week Ago. I Just Took Them Out For Ice Cream, It Was Ava's First Sleepover Since She's Been Here With A Girl She's Grown Really Close To In School. We Were Still At My Moms And She Basically Turned The Room Ava Has Been Sleeping In Which Was Solange's Old Room Into Her Own. She Had It Decorated All Cute And Pink And Even Had A Bunk Bed For Kaiya Which Was Ava's Friend.

"Mommy, Are We Going To Make The Cookies With Grandma Still?" Ava Asked Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts As I Pulled Out Of The Parking Lot.

"Y'all Should Be, Why?" I Asked.

"Just Asking"

I Quickly Drove To The Grocery Store Then Back To My Mom's, When I Pulled In I Saw Jay Standing In Front Of His Car Looking Dead In My Eyes. I Rolled My Eyes "Hey It's Jay!" Ava Pointed Before Getting Out.

"Who's That?" Kaiya Asked.

"My Mom's Best Friend Basically, They Grew Up Together" Ava Explained.

"That'd Be Us, We'll Be Friends Forever" Kaiya Smiled.

"Best Friends" Ava Said. We All Got Out And I Made Them Carry The Groceries Inside While I Talked To Him.

"What Do You Want?" I Said.

"Whoa What's With The Attitude?"

"I Haven't Heard From You In Weeks" I Said.

"Solange Told Noelle About Us...I Guess Jazmine Told Angie And Angie Talked To Solange About It"

"So She Kicked You Out Again?" I Asked.

"Nah...It Was Like She Was Immune To It"

"What Do You Mean?" I Asked.

"She Told Me What Solange Told Her And She Said She Knew She Wasn't Crazy, But She Said She Wants Us Together For...The Baby" He Said Softly.

My Eyes Widened "She's Pregnant?"

He Nodded His Head "I Remember When It Happened, The Day You Came Into Town"

My Heart Sunk Into My Stomach But I Put A Fake Smile On My Face "I'm Happy For The Both Of You...Congrats"

"Are You Serious" He Spat.

"What Do You Want Me To Say Jay?"

"Say You Want Me...And Only Me" He Said Softly. I Shook My Head "Jay We Can't...Be With Your Wife. She Needs You Now More Then Ever" I Said Softly.

He Stepped Closer To Me "Beyoncé All I Think About Is You, We Have So Much History. I Love You So Much And I Was A Dumb Ass Not To Chase You Down"

I Felt The Tears Begin To Fill In My Eyes "I'm Back With Omari" I Blurted. His Face Twisted Up.

"You Really Went Back To The Same Nigga That Didn't Want Shit To Do With Your Mother?! The Same Nigga That Was All Up In Alan's Balls Instead Of His Wife's Face Like For Real For Real?" Jay Said.

"What You Tryna Say? He Gay Or Some Shit?"

"Yes" He Busted Out Laughing. "Beyoncé, He Doesn't Love You And You Don't Love Him Either, Fuck That Nigga So He Can Fuck Niggas"