10

I Threw The Fourth Pregnancy Stick At The Wall, I Shook My Head Not Wanting To Believe It At All. I Unboxed Another One Doing What I Needed To Do To See The Results.

"Baby!" I Heard. My Eyes Shot Opened, Omari Wasn't Supposed To Be Here For Another Couple Of Days.

"Bab-" He Busted Through The Door To See The Tests In My Hands. "You're Pregnant?" He Asked.

I Nodded My Head "Bey We Haven't Had Sex In Like Five Months"

"Omari Come On...We Had Sex A Couple Of Days Before We Left L.A" I Said. Thank God That We Had Sex.

"I'm Sorry" He Said Walking Up To Me As I Hugged Him, Feeling His Strong's Arms Around My Body.

"It's Okay" I Said.

"How Long Have You Known?"

I Released From The Hug, "A Couples Of Days Now. I Just Wanted To Test It To Make Sure"

He Smiled "I Missed You"

He Touched My Face Kissing My Lips "I Missed You Too"

"Ava's Going To Be So Happy To Be A Big Sister" Omari Laughed. I Heard A Phone Ringing And Omari Reached For His Phone Out Of His Pocket "Oh Babe I Gotta Take This" He Said. I Nodded My Head Watching Him Leave The Bathroom.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck" I Whispered As I Stomped Around Out Of Anger. I Heard My Phone Ringing And Picked It Up To Answer It.

"Hello?" I Asked.

"Hey, Don't Forget To Head Over Here After You Pick Up Ava" I Heard My Mama Voice.

"Oh Right, Let Me Go Pack Her Bag Now" I Said.

"Everything Alright?"

"Yeah Why?" I Asked.

"I'm Your Mother Beyoncé"

"Omari Just Got In So I'll See You Later Okay?" I Said.

"Mhm Bye" She Said Hanging Up. I Rolled My Eyes Locking My Phone.
****
"Awww Your Ugly Sweater Is Looking Cute, Baby" I Said To Ava. We Were At My Mom's House Decorating Ugly Sweater Cookies.

"Thank You Mommy, Yours Look Cute" She Complimented.

We Giggled And I Looked At My Mom To See Her Hand Shaking As She Squeezed The Green Icing Tube. She Began To Cough "Mama You Okay?" I Asked.

"I-...My Chest Is Hu-" She Dropped The Icing Trying To Get Up Only To Fall.

"Ava Call The Police Now" I Yelled, She Immediately Picked Up My Phone Dialing The Number. I Kneeled Down On The Floor Trying To Comfort My Mother As Best As I Could Until The Ambulance Came And We Drove To The Hospital. I Called Everyone And Within An Hour Everyone Was In The Waiting Room While My Mama Was In Surgery.

I Felt Someone Rub My Back, I Looked Up To See Jay With A Soft Smile On His Face "She's A Fighter Bey, She'll Be Fine" He Said.

"You're Lucky Noelle Isn't Here" Solange Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Just Chill Out" Jay Said.

"That's The Last Thing You Need To Be Saying Solange, Come On Man" Kelly Said.

"Figures You'd Say Some Shit Like That" Solange Said. I Looked At Ava Who Was Sitting On Omari's Lap Sound Asleep. I Just Got Up Going To The Bathroom, When I Got Up To Flush I Seen Blood In The Toilet. I Shrugged It Off Because I Knew It Had To Be Spotting, I Flushed And Washed My Hands. I Heard A Knock "Someone's In Here" I Said Only To See The Door Open.

"Um Excuse Me-"

I Seen Jay's Face And He Closed The Door "You Okay?" He Asked.

"I Could've Been On The Toilet" I Said.

He Chuckled "Nothing I Ain't Ever Seen Before Bey You Know This"

I Looked Down Trying Not To Smile "What Jay?"

"Are You Okay?" He Asked.

"Are You Referring To Solange Bitchy Attitude Or My Mother?"

"With Everything Bey, I Hate To See You Not Act Like Yourself And I Know Your Freaking Out On The Inside But Mama T Is A Fighter And Solange She's Just Jealous That's All" He Said.

"No She's Even More Mad Because She Hasn't Heard Or Seen Alan Since That Sunday Dinner A Few Weeks Ago. And I'm The Cause Of It, But Alan Needed To Know Who His Only Child Was And He Needed To Know That Solange Didn't Love Him Anymore And She Loves Daniel" I Explained.

"Why Didn't She Just Tell Alan So They Could Get A Divorce?"

"Because It's Daniel...He's Mixed Up In A Lot Of Bad Shit But Of Course She Can't Marry A Guy Like That, It's Bad For Business And For Her Image" I Said.

"I Don't Know Daniel"

"She Used To Date Him A Long Time Ago, Her First Real Love" I Said.

"Ohhh Light Skin Dude With Curly Hair?"

"Yes-" My Phone Rang And I Seen It Was Kelly "Hello?" I Asked.

"Hey, The Doctor Is Here"

"Okay I'm Coming" I Said Hanging Up.

"What's Up?" Jay Asked.

"The Doctor Has The Results" I Said Moving Past Him Going Into The Waiting Room To A Tall Man.

"Hello" He Said.

"Hey" I Said, Wanting Him To Cut To The Chase.

"Well, Your Mother Is Stable For Now But She's Very Weak. She Might Not Live Past Two Months. I'm So Sorry" He Said. Tears Immediately Began Falling Down My Cheeks.

"Can We See Her Doc?" Solange Asked.

"No She Needs A Lot Of Rest, You Can See Her Tomorrow. Just Go Home And Get Some Rest So You Can See Her Tomorrow" He Said.

"Thank You Sir" Jay Said Shaking His Hand.

"Have A Nice Night" Said The Doctor As He Walked Away. Omari Got Up With Ava, Her Head Resting On His Shoulder Still Fast Asleep.

Solange Walked Past All Of Us, Leaving The Hospital. "I'm Going To Pull Up The Car" Omari Said. I Nodded My Head "If You Need Anything Bey, Please Call Me" Kelly Said.

"Thank You, Can You Come Tomorrow?" I Asked.

"Of Course Boo" She Said Giving Me A Hug. She Hugged Jay And Left.

Jay Wiped My Face "Everything Will Be Fine, Okay? And I'm Here For Anything You Need" He Said.

"Thank You So Much" I Said. He Nodded Kissing My Cheek Before Walking Me Out. I Got In The Car With Omari And Jay Closed My Door Waving Bye.

"From Now On, You're Not Going To Disrespect Me...You Got That?" Omari Asked. I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy.

"Excuse You?"

"You And Him, The Way Y'all Talk And Be Sneaking Off- No More Of That Shit" He Said.

"Omari You Don't Own Me And You Don't Talk To Me Like You Done Lost Your Motha Fucking Mind"

"Beyoncé You Heard Me" He Said.

"Is That A Threat Nigga?" I Said.

He Looked At The Rear View Mirror "We'll Finish This Discussion Later" He Said As We Sped Off. I Looked Behind To See Ava Slowly Waking Up.
——————————————————-
A/N
I Know I Haven't Updated In A Minute But I'm Trying To Get Back Into It, But I Love The Comments And The Amount I'm Getting, Keep It Up 🙃 But Merry Christmas Hope You Had A Safe Well Fulfilled Christmas 🎄 (P.S I Know I'm Two Days Late 😂)

•What Do You Think Of Omari And Bey Getting Back Together?

•What Do You Think About What Happened To Mama Tina?

•What Do You Think Of How Omari Talked To Bey In The Car?

Peace & Blessings 🤙🏽