3

I Woke Up Rubbing My Eyes, I Smelt Food Cooking And Knew Breakfast Was Being Made. I Looked Over To See Omari Was No Where To Be Found So I Got Up Heading To The Bathroom To Get Cleaned Up. When I Was Done I Put My Hair In A Top Knot Bun And Did My Make Up Then Heading Down Stairs. Ava Was Helping My Mom And I Didn't See Anybody Else.

"Where's Omari?" I Asked.

"You Speak First Giselle You Know Better Then That" My Mama Said Not Even Looking At Me.

"Good Morning" I Spat.

"Good Morning Mommy" Ava Smiled.

"Where's Omari?" I Asked Again.

"He Went Out With Allen And The Boys" My Mama Said Turning Around To Place A Plate Of Bacon Added To The Table That Had Plenty Food To Feed The Homeless.

I Heard A Knock Causing Me To Open It, I Immediately Rolled My Eyes "Good Morning" He Simply Said Stepping Past Me.

"Morning" I Said Dryly.

"Morning Mama" Jay Said

"Hey Baby" My Mama Said

"Hey Little Ava"

She Smiled Giving Him A Hug. "It Smells Good In Here Boy" Jay Said.

My Mama Giggled "Come On In Here Boy"

They All Sat Down While I Stood, I Wasn't In The Mood To Eat "Giselle Are You Joining Us?" My Mama Asked.

"No I'll Pass" I Said About To Turn Around.

"All This Food I Cooked And Slaved Over That Damn Stove You Better Sit Ya Skinny Ass Down In This Chair And Eat" My Mama Snapped.

"Well Nobody Told You To Cook" I Said.

She Smiled Shaking Her Head "Your Little Attitude Disgusts Me And For You To Act That Way In Front Of Your Daughter You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself. You've Been Acting Like A Bitch Since You Got Here I Don't Know Who You Think You Are But You Are Beyoncé Knowles The Daughter I Raised To Be Nice And Kind This Ain't Hollywood Baby So Get With It...I'm Sorry Ava" My Mama Said Making Me Clench My Teeth.

"It's Okay Grandma" Ava Said Softly.

I Looked At Jay And He Was Already Looking At Me "You Know What We're Leaving This Is Why I Never Come Around! Let's Go Ava Now!" I Snapped. Ava Began To Get Sad.

"Mommy We Just Got Here I Don't Want To Leave Now" Ava Said As Tears Began To Fill Her Eyes.

"I Don't Care Go Get Your Bags!" I Yelled.

"Bey Come On Man" Jay Said.

"You Don't Even Start" I Said.

"Ava Stay Right Here" My Mama Said As She Whipped Her Tears.

I Rolled My Eyes Stomping Off Going Upstairs To Pack My Shit. "What Are You Doing Bey?" I Heard Jays Voice.

"What's It Look Like?" I Snapped.

"Remember At Prom When Ty, Lenny And I Slipped Away From Y'all To Go Smoke And After Awhile You Found Us And You Yelled At Me Talking About-"

"They Playing My Song And You Better Get Ya Ass In Here So I Can Dance To It" I Finished Smiling.

"Mhm And I Handed The Blunt To Lenny And Raced In There With You" He Said. I Turned Around "A Lot Of Things Went Down That Night" I Said Softly.

He Looked Into My Eyes "Best Night Of My Life"

I Chuckled "Boy Bye"  I Turned Around Continuing To Pack.

"Beyoncé I'm For Real" He Said. I Turned Around Not Knowing What To Say.