Part 3, Chapter 1

"What?" I asked innocently. He glared at me and we went to our first class. "Why did you let some stranger kiss your hand Leah?" I snuck a glance at him and trust me... he was pissed. "Why do you care Tyler?" He hesitated. "Leah, I--- Let's just get to class okay?" I nodded and we kept going. "Can I see your class schedule?" I nodded and handed it to him.

Period 1: Drama 12

Period 2: Art 12

Period 3: Choir

Period 4: Vocal Jazz

Period 5: English 12

Period 6: Women's Choir

Period 7: Math 11

Period 8: History 12

Period 9: Science 11

He was shocked. "What the hell, why do you only have cool classes? I have every boring class here and you got alll the fun one's. I thought you were only in grade 11?" I giggled. "Did I forget to tell you? I was the best student last year in all my classes, so I get to skip a grade for all my classes except for math and science." He e dropped his jaw and started to laugh. "At least we are in the same Math and Science class!" I laughed and the bell rang. "I got to go to Drama, I will see you at lunch." He nodded and I ran down the stairs. Running through the door, I hit something hard and dropped my books. "Crap." I swore and started to pick myself up. A hand inturrepted my view and I slowly took it. My eyes raised to see Caleb. I felt my cheeks turn red and I bowed my head. He chuckled and handed me my books. I took them and walked past him into the room. I gasped as I saw what was before me. They had a huge stage and million of seats. An auditorium. "I'm guessing that you like the art of the theatre?" I looked at the teacher and smiled. "Yes, yes I love it." She smiled back. "Go take a seat Miss Leah." I smiled back and sat down beside Caleb. He was quite handsome. "Hello, I am your teacher Mrs. Rallroll. We are going to start today's class with an improv game." That was a start of a great day.

=============================================================================

Hey, sorry it is soo short