Firrst bit of CHapter one

Leah's POV

I stepped up to the graves and let one tear fall. My brown hair fell over my face, covering my face. People surrounded me, trying to comfort me. My boyfriend Zach raped his arms around my waist. I leaned into him, letting his presence comfort me. More tears fell and mixed in with the rain. The word of a sad song played and stepping forward, I dropped the first grain of dirt onto the coffin. Walking back to Zach, I watched as they buried my brother and parents. Kisses of rain fell onto my lashes, staying there like dew drops. Sobs surrounded her, and Mary-Anne came over and held my hand. Squeezing lightly, I felt my heart break each time they put more dirt into their grave. I was surrounded by people and not one of them made me feel any better. I looked at Zach and he nodded understanding. Everyone slowly disappeared and I stayed there. Falling onto my knees, I sobbed and was all alone.

"I hope you enjoy your stay in Nashville." I opened my eyes to the sound of the flight attendant shaking me awake, and I stood and left. The airport was crowded and I was bumped around beside people that were in a hurry. By the time I was at the place where I would be meeting my Grandparents, I had multiple bruises. I couldn't take being away from home. Even though nobody was longer there. I had spent multiple days, sleeping by my parent's grave. This apparently wasn't healthy for a girl of 17. I snorted and felt tears prick at my eyes. No, not today, not here. I held it back and saw some crazy lunatic waving his arms like crazy. Sigh, that's grandpa for you. I was caught in a tight hug and the smell of farm filled my nose. Grandpa took my bags and I was led to a large truck. There in the back of the truck was a large wolf dog, which attacked me with licks and kisses. I found myself giggling for the first time in a while. "Sorry about that, Dar-riling." Grandpa's country voice twanged as he pulled the wolf dog off of me. I frowned and put my head down. "It's fine." I petted the soft fur lightly and dog's head cuddled into my side, where he stayed. "What's this dog's name?" I asked. Grandma turned around to look at me and smiled. "Babes and it's a he by the way." I smiled and continued petting him. He started to purr, and I gasped. They laughed at my reaction. "He is a cat at heart. Crazy dog." I chuckled and was surprised how comfortable I felt with them. They made me happy. We reached a huge farm, and my Grandparents jumped out of the car and helped me with my suitcases to my room. My room was huge and white. A white bed and a white dresser. With a white window and a white balcony. Looking out the window, I saw a tall man shirtless, carrying around packs of hay. He was very handsome and muscular. I dark patch of brown hair filled his head and he was very tan. "Who is that Gran?" She looked out the window and smiled. "That's our good friend Tyler. His parents died a while ago and we let him live with us as long as he does some work. He is very good with the animals though. You know what?! You should go say hi." She pushed me towards the door and I walked out to the barn. I entered through a huge red door and saw putting hay into the stalls. I cleared my throat after a while of staring. He looked up startled and smiled. "You must be Leah, I'm Tyler." I smiled and took his hand. "I know- I mean... What I meant was my Grandma-... I will shut up now." He laughed and pointed to a black stallion in one of the stalls. "That's yours. Her name is Jezebel." I smiled and went over to her, petting her nose. She eyed me but seemed not to care. "One problem, I don't know how to ride." He laughed at me and said "It's all good, I will teach you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this is really short, but i will upload more another day. VOTE VOTE

EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT VOTE