Caleb's bringing sexy back P1

This is dedicated to my big bro Arky, because he has had lots of shit this week that he really didnt need. Love ya big bro.

-----

Caleb POV

 I had messed up, and now I was watching them lying in bed together. That is supposed to be me, I am the one who is to twirl Leah's brown hair in-between my fingertips. The first time I saw her soft face, I needed her to be mine; the first time I heard her sing, the first time I smelled her scent, the first.... you get what I mean.

 As soon as I knew that they were both asleep, I jumped through the open window and swept her into my cold arms. Her skin was warm and her sweet scent was mixed with that dog's scent.

 I climbed out the window, her still in my arms. She snuggled closer to my chest and I smiled.

I swiftly jumped down, and landed gracefully on her front yard. Dropping her into the front seat, I secured a seatbelt on her. Her hair flew across her face and I gently swept it out of the way. Her breathing stayed steady, and I slowly leaned forward. My lips touched hers lightly and I sighed in pleasure.

 By the time  the sun  started rising, I had reached my house. Using my fast speed, I ran her into the house and laid her on my bed.

 I started towards the door, turning once more to look at her before quietly closing it.

-----

Thanks for all the reads

love you lots

Remember to vote