New part... I am soo team Caleb (sorry to the team Tyler fans)

Here is the next part guys, hope you like it and remember to vote vote VOTE PLEASE

--------------------------------===========================-------------------------------------

RECAP

"Hello, I am your teacher Mrs. Rallroll. We are going to start today's class with an improv game." That was a start of a great day.

-------------------------------------------

"Apples grow on tree's." I said. I was on stage playing an improv game called Alphabet soup. You have to make up a sentence in the order of the alphabet. "But, that's impossible." Another guy said that name I had learned to be Ty. "Could this be true, could everything we know be wrong?" Caleb said, the class laughed. There was only Caleb, Ti and me on stage. "Don't underestimate the power of apples." I said. "Eat it then." Ty said, glancing at Caleb. He thought for a moment. "Fools, why would I eat an apple?" He finally spoke. "God knows why." I said glancing at Ty. "I don't know." He said. "Ohm sorry Ty, you're out. You had to say something that starts with an H. Go sit down. Now all that is left is Caleb and Leah." Go Caleb's and Leah's filled the auditorium. "How do you know that apples are apples?" Caleb continued. " I don't know, maybe aliens are real as well." I said. The class chuckled. "Just tell me you like me and stop talking about apples." He joked and I paused. My breath got caught in my throat. "Kiss me then, to give my lips something else to do besides talking." The class ooohed' at us. "Loved to." He whispered and leaned forward. Right when we were about to kiss, the bell rang. People started too applauded and we pulled away. I ran to the door and grabbed my books, booking it to my next class. I walked into the Art room and ran into a very shocked Caleb. "What are you freaking stalking me or something?" He looked puzzled and then grabbed my waist, pushing me to the wall. "No, but I would like to. We never got to finish that kiss." He said and his lips smashed into me. Warmness spread through my lips and I leaned into him. Putting my arms around his neck. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I was about to give him entrance when there was a coughing sound. I pulled away quick and sat down. He sat down beside me with a smile on his face and put his arm around me. I scowled and shrugged it off.

"If you too are done showing the class how to lip lock, can I continue with my class?" The teacher, Mr. Hoggwork asked. We nodded and he faced the board writing some things down. I looked at Caleb and he winked at me. My first day, and I already got a boy kissing me in class. What was I getting myself into?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am soo sorry that it is this short but please vote anyways

I like comments too, they keep me going

With lovve and cuddles, Vampire_Freak987 or BOUNCY