Part 2 of Chapter 1

Here is the newest addition, I hope you lovve it! Remember to keep voting and I love you guys!

Leah's POV

After a few hours of pure torture and bruises, I finally got on the horse. "Don't buck, please don't throw me off." I whispered under my breath. I opened my eyes slowly to see I was still on the horse. A huge smile went onto my face and I looked at Tyler. "Now, you got nothing on me!" He laughed and I stuck out my tongue. I laughed as he stuck his tongue back out at me. I jumped off the horse and we walked together out the barn. "So, you excited about going to high-school tomorrow?" I gave him a disgusted look and he laughed. "Are you going to be there?" He nodded. "Yes, I'm a senior." I smiled. "So am I." I answered and ran towards the house. "Where you going?' He asked. I looked at him weird and pretend to smell myself. He laughed and nodded his head. "Right, knew that." We walked away from each other.

Peeling off my clothes slowly, I stepped into the shower and smiled as the warm water hit my face. Then all my happiness disappeared as the memories came back to haunt me.

FLASHBACK

"No!" my mom yelled and slapped me across the face. I started to cry and Connor got up to comfort me. "Brother she hit me!" I yelled and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my head. "Mom, what the hell?!" He yelled. "She is only a child!"She glared at me and started to walk down the stars, but she tripped and fell the rest of the way. "MOM!"

End of the FLASHBACK.

I sighed and turned off the water. Getting out, grabbing a towel and leaving to my room. That happened when I was 7. Connor was 14. Connor was my brother. My dad was a drunk, cheated on my mother multiple times then raped her, and my mom was the same. Except she placed her punishment on us. They were young parents and my brother and I were said to be 'mistakes' to her friends.

I flopped on to the bed and stared into the ceiling. Burning a whole into it with my glare. My dark brown hair was tied up and my brown eyes were watered, threatening to spill over at any moment. Then my cell phone rang.

Telephone, Telephone, Pick up your telephone

PICK IT UP BITCH!

I laughed to myself at my ringtone. My best friend had made it when we were in Grade 9 and I haven't changed it since. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi Leah, I'm really sorry but we are over. I did something bad and now I'm going to have to pay for it. The thing is, I slept with another girl and now she's pregnant. You understand right?" I was silent. "Screw you Zach!" I yelled and started to cry into my pillow. That bastard! I feel asleep quietly and quickly.

The next morning

"Bye Gran, and Piddy G!" I had given Grandpa a name, because he was complaining about feeling old all morning. We all had a great laugh about that. Yes, I was still sad about Zach but the thought of Tyler got me over that pretty quick. Tyler honked the horn on his truck once more and I ran out the door.

"Hey Leah, ready for school?" I once again gave him my puke face and he laughed. "Let's just get this over with." I grumbled and he laughed again. We drove out of the drive way, and onto the highway to school (Highway to hell more like it...pun intended). Once in the parking lot of the school, I jumped out of the car and ran to the office. "LOL, Leah wait up!" He laughed and ran after me. I stopped and place one hand on my waist and pretend to look at the time on the other. "You so slow Ty, jeesh." I started walking again as he caught up. We laughed and continued to the office. People were staring at me and Tyler. Great, I hated being the girl.

"Hey mutt, who is the new girl?" A really smexy (yes smexy) came up to us and started to look me over. He had really blond hair, really muscled and golden eyes. Wait, golden? "None of your business Leech." He snarled. Wow, definitely feud going on there. "I'm Leah and you are?" Tyler glared at me but I ignored it. He took my hand and kissed it, causing me to blush. "Caleb."He answered and let me go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo, what you think? Team Caleb or Team Tyler... If you ask me, Tyler deff but still Caleb is smexy

;) Remember to vote

love you all