Chapter 9

I held onto him, I never wanted this moment to end.

*Knock Knock*

Who could that be?

I walked over to the door and swung it open, there stood two police officers.

"Hello, is there a Tori Johnson home?"

"Uh yeah that's me, can I help you with something?"

"Yeah actually, please put your hands behind your back." He turned me around and put metal handcuffs around my wrist.

"Officer there must be a misunderstanding." I looked at Kian, tears welled up in his eyes. He can't lose me.

"I'm sorry sir, but she has been charged with thievery, vandalism, and possibly murder if she is found guilty." My mouth hung open.

"Kian!" He ran up to me as they escorted me out of my own damn house.

"Listen, this is all Nash's doing. You have nothing to worry about." I whispered quickly in his ear. He nodded his head, and I was in the police car. I looked back and saw Kian, he sat on the sidewalk and cried. I cried too, because I was scared for him, who would help keep him alive?

{ Connors POV }

I sat in the hospital bed, I was able to sit up, but that was about it.

"Mr Franta, you have a visitor." And in walked Nash himself. I slid back against the headboard. I don't know what he was capable of.

"Well hello my good ole friend Connor, it's such a shame you couldn't join in on the rest of our fun. But no, you wanted to be a good guy and not listen to what you we're told."

"It's not my fault Cameron's in jail." He started to laugh.

"Oh but my friend, it is. You see-" he slammed me against the headboard.

"The police would have never known about this whole operation if you hadn't reported that accidental death. He was charged with murder." I choked a little.

"He did kill Hayes, Nash." Nash slammed his hands against the wall.

"Why the fuck did I let this happen." He mumbled to himself, he continues to mumble obscenities.

"Nash?" He turned and looked at me.

"Why the hell are you after Tori and Kian? It's my fault this all happened, it wasn't Kian. I've been blaming him and you believe it. Just kill me now and get out."

"No. You don't understand, he's done worse, back when we all had the same plan. I can't forgive him."

"What's so important?" He whispered the same word to himself, but I couldn't hear it.

"What are you saying?" I raised my voice a little.

"It's none of your fucking business!" He took a deep breath and spoke in a lower voice.

"This is between me and Kian. Not you, Connor." I leaned back in defeat.

"Alright man, just remember, you're not going to make yourself happy by ruining other peoples forms of happiness. I might not be able to be with Tori, but I'm not gonna hurt anyone over it." Nash got up and left without saying anything.

I felt my heart start to race and I couldn't catch my breath. I laid down and went to hit the emergency button, but I blacked.

This chapter sucks and it's short but I just need something so yeah. This whole story makes no sense and it sucks so okay. You can follow me on the twitter if ya want lol

- @maroonfranta

- xoxox Maggie 🌻