Chapter 5

*1 Week Later*

I looked over at my phone for the hundredth time today, neither Kian or Connor texted me or called.

"Hey Tori?" I looked up and my mom was standing in the doorway.

"Yeah mom?" I said, she knew I was sad by how I said it.

"Some people are here to see you." She opened the door all the way and both of them walked in, my mom left and shut the door.

"Why are you here." I blurted out, I knew Kian wanted forgiveness. But I don't know if I could give him that.

Why can't I forgive him? He would have forgiven me for Colton. Ugh why am I so complicated.

I looked up at Kian, he had a hurt look in his eyes. But Connor, he never tried to hurt me. However I never hurt him, Kian may not know that I did but I do.

I pulled them both into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Kian." I breathed out.

"Why are you sorry?" I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't bare to tell him in front of Connor.

Do I like Connor? But I'm dating Kian, Kian cheated on me by banging his ex. I cheated on him with a douchbag. Maybe we aren't the ideal couple, but hopefully we are a good couple.

"Oh, just reasons." I choked out. Kian pulled me into a tighter hug and I hugged him back.

"Will you still be my girlfriend?" I look at his puppy dog eyes staring down at me. I couldn't say no to that. But Connor, he kissed me. I think I liked it too.

"Of course" I look over at Connors walking out of the room, I felt a knot in the bottom of my stomach.

Why did I say that in front of Connor? I really like Connor, ugh now he's not gonna be the same around me. He protected me, I hope Kian will too.

"Let's go back to my house"

"Sure" why am I agreeing, Connor will be there.

*At Kian's House*

"So what do you wanna do?" I said casually.

"You." Kian whispered, I pretended I didn't hear that.

"What?" I say slightly alarmed.

"Oh nothing." I giggle, he's so weird. But I guess I am too.

"I'll be right back" I walked out of his room and headed towards the bathroom. I was spun around into a quick kiss. I looked up at saw Connor.

"Connor?" I whispered quickly.

"I love you Tori." I didn't know what to say.

"Well I'm dating Kian." I pulled out of his grasp and stomped into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for a long time.

Why did I do that? He's so sweet and I just told him off, does every girl with a boyfriend go through this? Probably just me.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed back to Kian's room, he had taken his shirt off apparently.

"Hey babe" he smirked at me.

"Hi Kian." I sounded so bitchy when I said that.

"What's wrong?" He walked over to me and put his arms on my shoulders.

"I don't know..." I put my hands on his cheeks and got on my tippy toes and leaned in to kiss him. It was a long sweet, soft kiss.

"Shut the door before you do anything." I looked over at the doorway and saw Connor, he looked so hurt.