Chapter 3

{ Tori's POV }

I stood by the door long after he left, I couldn't figure out what the kiss meant.

"Tori?" I heard a voice call, I looked up and saw my mom staring at me.

"Uh yes?" I chocked out.

"Who was that boy?" She had a smirk on her face.

"Oh he's uh, a friend." Oh gosh, did I just friend-zone him to my mom?

"You sure he's not more than a friend?" She started to laugh and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I crossed my arms and walked passed her into the kitchen. I grabbed a can of Arizona out of the fridge and sat on the counter.

"Tori, it's okay if you have a boyfriend."

"But he's not, he's barely a friend."

"Then how'd you meet him?" I sighed I'm gonna have to tell her everything now.

I told her all about how he threw coffee at me and he kissed me and everything.

"That's where I met your father, he walked into me and spilled coffee." She must be crazy, I'm not gonna marry him and I don't want to.

"I'm going to bed." I hopped off the counter and rushed upstairs. I threw on yoga shorts and a tank top and crawled into bed.

{ Kian's POV }

I was rushing to get home. I didn't know why I kissed her. I think I'm in love with her.

"Fuck!" I screamed at the driver who cut me off.

I pulled into my driveway and slammed the door open.

"Damn, someone's cranky." Jc snapped as he walked by.

"I'm not in the mood." I shut the door and stomped upstairs. I threw off my shirt and jeans and crawled into bed wearing only my boxers.

{ ONE WEEK LATER }

{ Tori's POV }

I haven't talked to Kian in a week, and I guess it's a good thing. Maybe he's over me and I have nothing to worry about.

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Hey still haven't talked to Kian?

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Nah and I don't plan too anyway.

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Awe you too would've been so cute together!

-

I put my phone in my pocket and walked outside, I walked around my neighborhood for a long time.

"Watch out!" I heard a voice call. I ran to the sidewalk and saw a car pull over next to me. It was Kian in the drivers seat.

"Hey, haven't heard from you in a while." I crossed my arms, I wanted nothing to do with him.

"Hop in!" At first I was gonna refuse but I figured I'd give him a chance.

"Alright!" I got in his car and he sped off.

"Go slower damnit!" I yelled as I put on my seatbelt.

"Where's the fun in that?!" He said while laughing, he put his hand on my knee.

"Where are we going?"

"My place."

I didn't answer, mostly because I was terrified of him. He's always showing up and now I'm going to his house.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" I looked over at him, what does he want now?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I half gasped, I didn't know what to say exactly.

"Yes." Why did I say yes? Oh gosh, do I like him? I must.

We pulled up to his house and opened my door for me, he held my hand and we walked inside. He led me upstairs and we sat on his bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded my head and he put on Netflix, he put on some animated movie.

"Come sit next to me." He patted the spot next to him on his bed. I climbed next to him, he put his arm around me and I nestled into his shoulder.

I wasn't watching the movie, but more watching him. He has his ears and nose pierced. His hair was brown. His eyes looked almost black. He looked over at me and saw me starring.

"Whatcha looking at?" He said as he leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for a long time, till he pulled his head back.

"I honestly really like you." He sounded so sweet when he talked, and I never wanted him to stop talking.

*BEEP BEEP*

I pulled out my phone.

"Whose that?"

"Oh Ashlin, she wants to hang out, I'll see you later!" I rushed out of his room and out of the house, I ran home before I opened the message.

From: Colton

Sup Tori ;)

-

To: Colton

Hi Colton

-

From: Colton

Wanna chill at my place tonight.

-

To: Colton

Sure!

Kian won't get mad, Colton is just a friend.

{ AT COLTON'S HOUSE }

We we're in his room, we we're talking about random stuff until he leaned in and kissed me. It's started to get pretty heated and he pushed me back onto his bed.

"I love you Tori." I didn't answer but let him continue

Y'all know what happens next ;) hahahah I'll put up another chapter later tonight!

- Maggie 🌻