Chapter 8

{ Tori's POV }

I took Kian back to my house, I didn't want anyone to know where he was. Apparently a lot of people are after him.

"Thanks for doing this for me, it means a lot." I smiled a little, he was perfect whenever he spoke. I didn't answer back, I just kinda stood there. I brought him to the guest room, he laid down on the bed.

"Wait!" He said as I started to walk out.

"What?"

"Stay with me?" I smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, he moved over and told me to lay with him. He put his arm around me.

"What would you say if I told you that I was in love with you?"

I giggled.

"I wouldn't believe you."

"Well you better start believe because I am in love with you." My cheeks flushed, he was so perfect. I leaned in and kissed him. It was a long sweet kiss. I never wanted it to end. Until I heard the phone ring. I picked it up and cleared my throat before I spoke.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Victoria Johnson?"

"Yes..."

"I'm afraid I have some news, you're friends with Connor Franta?"

"Uh huh, what's the problem?"

"I'm afraid he is at Ridgeway hospital from being beaten and shot, he's not doing well, you might wanna go see him."

"Oh okay." The lady hung up. I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"I gotta run out real quick, okay?"

"Okay. Be back soon!" He smiled, he thinks everything is alright. Well, he's got another thing coming. I ran out of the house and drove quickly to the hospital. It started to pour rain.

Oh just my luck.

I ran in and rushed to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Connor Franta!" I was soaking wet and the last could tell I was a wreck.

"Ah yes." She took her sweet ole time finding out where the hell he was.

"Third floor, room 732."

"Thanks." I took off running. I slipped on my way into the elevator, thank god someone caught me.

"Oh my god than- Ricky?" He nodded his head slowly.

"Why are you here?"

"Connor." I said shakily, I was obviously out of breath.

"I just saw him, he's not doing well." He stepped out of the elevator and I slammed in the button that said 3. I leaned against the wall and cried.

I don't deserve to live like this, people keep getting hurt. My mom and step dad don't know what's happening. I'm officially alone, Kian could so easily slip out from under me. I just wanna die.

When the elevator doors opened, the people that we're waiting kept giving me dirty looks. I wandered around looking for his room. When I found it it walked in.

"Hello?" I voice was raspy, and it we obvious I'd just bawled my eyes out.

"Tori?" I looked over at Connor, bruises, cuts, and tubes and wires from him body. He was a wreck. I coughed a little before I spoke.

"Connor? Who did this?" I already knew, but I had to make sure.

"N-ashh."

"But, why? Why is he doing this?" He looked at me wide eyed.