9

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"Louis, no. I'm not going to help you."

"Oh, come on Niall. I said I was sorry for everything I've done throughout high school."

"You're only sorry because you want me to give you something you want."

"It's to help out a friend."

"One of your friends. He's probably just as bad you. Everyone you hang around is mean. Zayn, Trixie, Luke, Ashton... They are all bullies, just like you. I'm not helping any of your friends."

"Niall, it's the new kid Harry Styles. I'm trying to help him out."

"Have you seen him? He looks like a soulless grunge rocker from the 90's. He's probably just as bad as you."

"Look, you dick... don't judge Harry before you know him. I judged him and I was wrong. My bitch of a girlfriend judged him this morning, and she was wrong. So, don't go judging him too. He doesn't deserve it. He's a pretty good person and you are the bully here. Don't be cruel to him, an innocent person, for what I did to you in the past. I thought you were better than that Niall."

"Fine!" Niall yelled as we sat in the library.

Everyone shushed him.

"Sorry." he apologized to everyone. He then turned back to me and said, "Fine. I'll help. Not for you, but for him. You're right. He hasn't done anything to me yet."

"Thank you Niall. You are the absolute best."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Okay. Give me your number and I'll text you later with what the plan is."

"Okay."

I then got up with a smile and left. Once out, I headed to Trixie's car where her and Harry were waiting for me.

"So? What did he say?" Harry asked as we all got in.

"After a lot of begging, he said... yes!"

"Great!" Harry said and leaned over to pat my shoulder from the backseat. "Thank you so much Louis!"

"No problem." I smiled.

Trixie then headed back to my house so we could fix Harry's car so he could go home tonight. Once we got there, we both got out, but not before Trixie said, "By the way, this was the last favor I'm doing for you. We're done Louis. Don't talk to me again." I then shut the door and she backed away without a glance and drove off.

"Damn, what did you do?" Harry chuckled.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I spoke as we went inside to ask my mom for help. She works nights this week.

Harry nodded and we both walked into my moms bedroom after a knock and a "Yes?" was heard.

"Hey, Harry's car stopped working last night. That's why it's in the driveway. Can you help start it up?" I asked walking up to her on her bed as she typed away on her laptop.

She stopped and looked up at the two of us.

"Yeah. Just give me five minutes, okay boys?"

"Okay." Harry and I said in unison.

Harry and I both went into the kitchen to wait for her to come downstairs.

"Hey, go ahead and text Niall so we can work this thing out."

"Well, what do you think we should do? Like just go out to eat and talk about the whole thing first? Or just go ahead and sneak around in his mom's shit?"

"I don't know? See what he wants to do."

"Alright." I spoke as I texted him.

I looked up after his last message

"What?" Harry asked.

"He wants us to spend this whole weekend with him. His mom is going out of town and he says it will take a lot of time to go through all of her paper work."

"I mean, I'm okay with it."

"I'll have to ask my mom."

"Ask me what?" I then heard as she walked into the kitchen.

"You know Niall?" I then asked.

"Yes? That poor boy you punched last year that got you suspended?"

Harry raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head to say 'don't ask about it'.

"Yeah, him."

"What about him?"

"Harry and I wanted to spend this weekend with him."

"The whole weekend... with Niall?" she asked shocked.

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"I thought you were cruel to him and didn't like him?"

"I'm taking you up on your offer."

My mom looked to Harry and then back to me and said, "Alright. Go. As long as you are nice to him, Lou."

"I will be. Thanks mom."

"No problem. Now Harry, come outside and let me teach you how to do this."

"Alright." he smiled and then left with her.

I replied to Niall.

After I sent my last message, I went outside to help my mom and Harry

_________

Please like and comment :) ~Ash