4

I don't think Zayn's plan is going to work. Mostly it's because he isn't here for the next two weeks due to suspension, so it's just Harry and I. Just Harry and I can lead to a fight. He's already on thin ice with me today.

As I was walking to class, I saw Harry and this guy talking by the lockers. I got to class on time, Harry was late because of it, and he was still able to enter. Even though I did the same thing yesterday and got sent to detention. So, that whole scenario pissed me off. He always gets his way with the teacher and it's complete and utter bullshit.

"Okay class." Mrs. Bloom spoke as she brought the class to attention after Harry sat down in his seat. "As you all know, the end of the 1st semester is coming up. So, I have a 150 point project for you all."

The class groaned.

"I want you and your kitchen partners to pick a country, do research on food and dining, and do a presentation of it. Also, you will make a dish and bring it in for everyone to try. So, once everyone is in their kitchens, I will come around and ask what country you would like to present. No copy cats. No two groups can have the same country. Oh, also, this is not going to be worked on in class. This is an at home assignment." She then clapped her hands together, "Alright, go to your kitchens."

I then got up and met Harry in our kitchen.

We didn't greet each other. We just stood their awkwardly hoping the teacher would come and take us out of our misery.

Sure enough, she walked up to us in three minutes.

"So, what would you boys like? Germany, France, and India are already picked."

I turned to Harry and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm from England." he said. "I know a lot?"

I know he just wants this to be quick and painless for the two of us.

"Alright." I nodded. "We can do England."

"Alright." our teacher smiled and then walked off.

"So, what do you want to make?" I asked in a bored tone trying not to sound too interested.

"I was thinking we can make some British pancakes since they are so different to America's."

"What do you mean?"

"Ours our flat and yours are like actual cake."

"No they aren't."

"After I make you mine, you'll get what I mean."

"So, when are we going to do all of this?"

"Well, I work all week, but I'm off this Sunday?"

"I'd be down to meet then. Where?"

"Your house? I know where it is since I dropped off pizza there. Plus, my house is too small."

"Alright. That works for me Harry."

Harry nodded and then sat back at his desk. I watched as he put in his headphones and fell asleep.

Man I hate this kid... mostly because he's just like me.

_________

Please like and comment! ~Ash