Chapter 1

SEOKJIN'S POV

Shit! I know this gonna be happen.. My fault because I forgot to set up the alarm for this morning.. Today is my first day working in KK Company and I'm already late!

As soon as I went inside the company, I quickly went into Accounting Department and I didn't see our Head of Accounting at his/her desk.. Fuuh, glad..

"Ehem!"

Oh no, is that head of our department? I turned around and I can guess that's her because I can see from her employee's ID..

"Do you know what time is it?"

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I promise I won't be late next time.."

"Yah, junior.. Listen here.. If you still coming late tomorrow, you better get out from here.. We don't need someone like that.. Do you think this is your company?"

"I'm sorry.."

"This is your first day working here but you're already late.."

"I'm sorry.."

"Oh right, you still don't know our names yet.. I'm manager Choi.. I'm the Head of Accounting Department.. And these are your seniors.. You'll know their names later.. So please behave and show us some respect.. Remember, you are just a junior here.. So don't try to refuse what ever your seniors told you to do so.. Arasso?"

"Ne, manager Choi.."

Manager Choi knocked on the desk..

"And this your desk.."

"Kamshamnida.."

Manager Choi just went to her desk while I quickly put my stuff on my desk.. So this is my desk.. Hehe.. I can't imagine I'm start working here today..
.
.
.
.

Urghhh.. I'm strecthing my arms after a few hours I'm doing my works.. There's still a lot of works that I have to do.. When I'm just about to continue doing my works, manager Choi called me..

"Yah, junior.."

"Ne?"

"Bring us drinks please.."

"Ne.."

"Made us coffee.."

"Ah ne.."

"Be quick.. We need it now.."

"Ne.."

I then quickly went out to kitchen..

*kitchen*

Aahh.. It's so tiring.. Omo! Aish, jinjja.. I thought this was sugar.. Why this salt is here? Aish.. I'm wrongly added salt into the coffee instead of sugar..

"Junior, are you done?"

The coffee that I'm holding almost fall because of one of my seniors suddenly came in without my knowing.. When did she came in?

"Oh, I'm almost done.."

"Quick.."

"Ne.."

Ok, I'm sorry cause I have to lied when the reality is I have to re-do it again! Just because of that stupid salt..

As you guys wanna know, our kitchen wall are transparent.. So here I could see that there's a couple having a romantic session at the outside.. To be honest, I'm jealous.. Not because I like that girl but yeah I'm jealous because of their sweet relationship.. I hope I can find one someday.. Huhu.. How sad my life is..

Suddenly I saw a good looking guy right behind that lovely couple.. He was talking with another guy next to him and he looks serious.. I don't know why but he attracted my attention.. I kept wondering who is he.. After that, I saw the couple came in then the guy pushed me back until I fell down.. And the coffee? It already spilled on my shirt! Shit.. What the fuck with this guy? I quickly stood up..