Everything. Relates. Back.

Skipped forward pretty quickly here, hope you don't mind. I'm really excited to start getting her flustered at his presence. Mind you, she won't be like this allll the time.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At some point heading into the third month of filming, your and Tom’s relationship drastically changed. For you, at least, it did.

Somehow you felt like you’d been around Cora too much. Something must have rubbed off, because nothing about him seemed the same. Everything that you’d thought before had gone out the window, and new thoughts had immerged. New, scary, alarming thoughts.

You’re not entirely sure what did it either. It had to have been gradual, because you don’t remember waking up and just thinking it. But you are thinking it. Now.

No matter how much you try to distract yourself, everything relates back to him. Everything. Relates. Back. You don’t even know how that’s possible.

The piece of toast you had for breakfast made you think about him.

It’s a strong possibility that you’ve started to go insane. Stress at work, perhaps. Long hours. Repetitive applications of makeup on one of the most sweetest people you’ve ever known. High cheekbones. Large, blue eyes…

Stop it. Now.

You woke up this morning, at four thirty just like every other day. Made coffee. Got dressed. Grabbed your sneakers. Your green sneakers. Jumped in the car after checking the weather. Listened to the radio.

Every song, regardless of what it was, was about him. In some way. You regret the day that Cora made you listen to One Direction, because “One Thing” came on the radio and you almost went crazy. But you have a rule about not touching the radio while driving, and so you were forced to listen to it. And it’s not that you don’t like them, because they’re pretty good, but the song was just too relevant to the situation.

Your pep talk this morning went in this general direction: Everything’s fine. I do this everyday. There’s no need to be nervous. He’s just a person. There is nothing that is significant about this. Once the day is over, that’s it. I’ll go home. I’ll shower. I’ll forget about Thomas William Hiddleston for the entire weekend. He will not enter my thoughts. Especially not when I’m listening to music.

You take a deep breath to steady yourself, and when it exits, it’s very shaky. This doesn’t help you at all.

Regardless, you have a job to do. A very important job that thousands of people expect you to do seamlessly. No matter if you feel like you’re going to explode while you do it.

You run by the breakfast tent, ordering a piece of toast and jam before running to your trailer and throwing your stuff in the floor. Checking your supplies quickly, you notice there’s a new note on the wall.

“Don’t forget your earbuds for the drive tomorrow.”

Oh. Crap.

It’s in his writing. And it wasn’t there the day before yesterday.

With this in mind, you hit the door, jumping down the stairs and run to Clorissa’s trailer, beating on her door. She answers after a second, asking why you didn’t just come in like she always did.

“Are we going to wherever today?” You ask, eyes wide.

She gives a throaty chuckle, “Yes, you forget?”