A War Within (A sequel to 'The Way That Things Are): Chapter 1

*A year later*

Brandon and I were finally moving in together. We were moving in today. Since we were both now eighteen legally we were allowed to do anything that we wanted, but my mother begged to differ.

"Chantel," she said as I put boxes in my car. "Are you sure that you're ready for this? Kenai is only one, are you sure that you can handle him all by yourself?"

"Yes mama." I sighed as I shut my trunk.

"Because you know, that you and Kenai could always stay here." she nogotiated picked Kenai up from sitting on the couch.

"I know mama," I grabbed Kenai's carseat. "You told me that last night, the night before that, and the night before that. We'll be fine, I know its a long way from you b-"

"Forty five minutes." she said as Kenai pulled off her necklace. "Kenai, that's grandma's necklace." she gasped as she took the necklace back.

"Mama," I sighed. "We'll be fine." I headed outside to put Kenai's car seat in the backseat.

"Promise?" she said as I put Kenai in his carseat.

"I promise, mama." I laughed. "And besides its not like I'm gonna be all alone, I'll be living with Brandon. I gotta go now, I'll see you later. Love you mama." I hugged her. I got into the car and started the engine.

"Okay," she pouted. "I'll see you two later. Bye Angel, grandma loves you." she waved to Kenai in the backseat and blew kisses at him. Kenai smiled through his pacifier and waved back. My mom nicknamed him 'Angel', since he was born so early and he grew up to be healthy.

"Bye mama." I smiled

"Bye baby, take care." she walked in the house, as I drove out of the driveway.

"Whew!! Grandma sure is a mess isn't she?" I looked in the rear view mirror at Kenai sitting in the backseat. He smiled back, showing his dimples. "Finally, I get to be out on my own." I said to myself as we drove down the road.

Mama was a little bit nervous about Kenai and I leaving her so soon. But it was time for me to grow up and be on my own, with my fiance. I was a little afraid about leaving the nest with a one year old, but at the same time I was kinda excited for what the future held for the three of us.

*45 minutes later*

"Brandon?" I said as I walked in the house with Kenai trailing behind me. "Are you here?" I asked again.

"Im in the back babe!" I walked in Kenai's room, to see Brandon hammering wooden a shelf together.

"Hey little man!!" Brandon exclaimed

"Daddy!!" Kenai shouted as he ran into Brandon's open arms, I stood in the doorway watching them hug. Kenai rarely ever called Brandon 'daddy', but whenever he did Brandon would smile from ear to ear.

"He called me daddy," Brandon smiled. "Finally, I've been trying to get him to say it for the longest." I was kinda disappointed since Kenai never would say 'Mommy' or 'Mama'.

"Really Kenai?!" I pouted. "You call him 'daddy', but you never call 'Mommy'." I said as Kenai smiled, showing off his deep dimples. Brandon laughed at my jealousy.

"Relax babe," he smiled and walked towards me holding Kenai. "He just turned one, he'll say it when he's ready." I pecked his lips. Kenai stared in curiosity causing Brandon and I to laugh.

"Come on Kenai," I said putting Kenai in my arms. "Its time for you to take a bath, little man." I walked him to the bathroom.

"Time to take a bath?" Kenai asked as he stood in the hallway waiting for me to turn on the bathroom light.

"Mhm," I smiled at his one year old speech. "Do you want bubbles?" I asked as I ran the bath water. He nodded and took off his small overalls.

*Later that night*

I was in the shower cleaning myself as I heard the door open.

"Kenai!!" I said from behind the shower curtain. I listened for his voice. "Kenai?" I opened the shower curtain, and there Brandon was with a towel wrapped around his bottom half. His six pack abs showed and his brown skin glistened in the light. He looked at me, and walked towards the shower.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he entered the shower. "Brandon, you know we can't do it. Kenai's sleeping in the next room." I giggled as he guided my hips towards his.

"Please?" he begged. "He won't hear us, I promise." he kissed my neck, knowing that was my spot.

"Brandon," I moaned in pleasure of hands on my body. "Okay, okay. What about tomorrow, he'll be at my mom's for the weekend. That'll be perfect." I backed away from him.

"Tomorrow?" His voice quivered.

"Yes!" I smiled and guided my hands over his wet chest.

"I guess that's alright." he sighed

"Okay, now get out. I need to finish my shower. " I giggled and turned my face to the shower head.

"WHAT?!" his eyes widened. "Can't I just stay in here and touch you? You already got me started." He pointed towards his hard on.

"No, now get out." I laughed

"Fine, but tomorrow its on." he smiled deviously

"Yeah whatever," I laughed as he wrapped the towel around his lower half. "You just need to worry about taking a cold shower, so that your 'little friend' could go back to normal." I laughed as he walked out of the door shutting it behind him.

************************************************************************************************************

Well that was a start..lol .^-^.

How do you like the story so far?!

I had to give you all a little sum sum. I was gonna wait, but I was like aw, what the heck, its FRIDAY.

I might be updating tomorrow, I already have a few ideas.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN. SHARE. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER(@loveajabijon)

Aja <3

************************************************************************************************************