Natsuya x Reader: Who is that man?

You sigh gently, staring into your glass, watching the lights glimmer off the ice. Work was exhausting today, you needed a drink but none of your friends were available to come out so you went alone.

You looked up and glanced around the bustling bar, a classic sound of clinking glasses and chatter filling the room.

A man caught your eye, a Japanese man, incredibly handsome, and drinking a large pint of beer. He was alone too, perhaps he was a traveller?

You curiously stared at his good looks, absentmindedly until he turned to look at you, his brown eyes meeting yours.

'Is there something on my face?~' he's pretty fluent in English, maybe he's a local? But you'd never seen him around.

'Oh-! I'm sorry...! I must look strange staring at you...' you blushed, looking back into your glass.

'Hm...I don't mind~ since it's someone so cute~' his words made you blush more, this strange man is pretty smooth (and attractive).

You remained silent in embarrassment until he spoke up again.

'Can I get you a drink?~'

You looked up again, meeting his eye, before slowly nodding.

'(Favourite drink) please...'

He nodded and signalled the bartender, the dim bar lights making his eyes a sweet hazel as he smiles.

'So...this is my first night in (Country)~ you seem like you're local!'

You nod, sipping your full glass through a paper straw.

'Yes...I work in an office in the city'

'So a business (girl/boy), huh?~ I couldn't do that...~ I love to travel!'

You sighed gently

'I don't enjoy my job...I wish I could travel' you said, your lipstick staining the straw.

'Well, why don't you?~ I've been travelling since I left highschool and I've met loads of amazing people!'

You paused, thinking about it. 'I couldn't quit my job, I don't have the money...'

He leaned closer with a grin, his teeth a dazzling white.

'You don't need loads~'

You stared into your half empty glass, the buzz of alcohol making your head whirl a little.

He leans on his elbow, watching you with a soft smirk.

'Life is short, you know...~ you should live it to the fullest, meet as many people as possible, see many places! You're a bit young to be stuck in a job like that, right?'

You looked up and met his eyes again, gripping the bar with a stubborn look.

'Fine...you've gotta convince me! And maybe I'll think about it...' you slurred sleepily.

He chuckles. 'Sounds fun~' he holds out his hand to you with a flirting smirk.

'I'm Natsuya Kirishima~'

--Authors Note--

It's been forever, but here's a new one

I just randomly thought of it so it's not the best lmao

Let me know what you think

I'll be adding more (especially with our newer characters) soon!

Thanks~

Deanna