Nagisa x reader : Freezing cold :(

You stepped out into the cold, the harsh wind making you shiver.

Winter was a both a beautiful and horrible time of year. The ground was covered in ankle deep snow, making walking difficult.

Unfortunately you needed to do grocery shopping, seeing as both of your parents were away on a business trip and you were running out of food.

You trudged through the thick, white blanket covering the footpath, leaving footprints with your (f/c) boots.

The cold was making you turn pale with red cheeks, you could hardly see ahead of you as it was foggy, as you carried on walking you saw a figure becoming visible in the distance.

Suddenly your legs turned to jelly, you feel into the snow. Small snowflakes landing on your limp body. You struggled to get back up, the cold taking over your body.

You could hear running footsteps coming closer, making the snow crunch under their feet. The figure that was once in the distance came closer and knelt by your side.

"Are you okay?" A familar voice came from the figure, it sounded panicked.

You looked up, the blurred figure became completely visible. It was your classmate, Nagisa Hazuki.

"Nagisa-kun..." you weakly said, looking at him with your (e/c) orbs.

"(F/n)-chan?" The blond swimmer replied. "Can you stand? You'll freeze lying in the snow like that!"

"Mm" you nodded, with his help you stood up again.

Suddenly your legs wobbled again, making you nearly fall again. Nagisa caught you, wrapping you in his arms.

You blushed, (well it wasn't obvious because your cheek were already red from the cold.) Looking up at Nagisa's sweet face you pressed your face against his jumper he was wearing under his coat.

He was..so warm.

You closed your eyes, wanting this moment to last forever, however it didn't. You felt Nagisa move and picked you up bridal style, holding you close to keep you warm, this was a much nicer feeling than before.

He started to walk, carrying you in his strong arms.

"Where are we going?" You questioned, closing your eyes.

"To get something warm to eat" he replied smiling "That's one of the best ways to get warm!"

He was so cute, the way his thick, blond locks framed his face perfectly. His playful magenta eyes always shining like stars.

At this point, he looked determined, every breath he took a small cloud appearing from his mouth. He seemed to really care for you.

He stopped walking and placed you on a frozen bench next to a vending machine, selling warm snacks.

He placed some coins into the slot with difficulty due to his cute, blue mittens. He pushed a few buttons as you sat shivering.

Nagisa walked over to you with two packets in his hands. He handed one to you and sat beside you, swinging his legs.

You opened the packet with your shaking fingers, bringing out a warm, , pink cake. You quickly took a bite, indulging in the warmth, the inside of the cake had a warm strawberry flavoured sauce which made you warm up inside.

Nagisa smiled sweetly as he started to eat his cake. You ate quickly and sat happily, swinging your legs in snyc with Nagisa's.

"Why aren't you wearing enough layers?" Nagisa spoke up, pointing towards your coat with just a thin jumper underneath.

"Well, my parents are away on a business trip, and I haven't got many clothes left because I haven't done any laundry" you replied, a little embarrassed.

You shivered again as a sudden gust of wind flew by. You suddenly felt something warm wrap around you.

Your turned to see Nagisa has wrapped his coat arouyouthe both of you, sharing the warmth with you.

He leaned closer, his warm breath tickling your face. He suddenly pressed his soft lips against yours, he was so warm.

He held your body in an embrace, sharing all of his body warmth with you. You soon warmed up, your cheeks burning with embarrassment.

You both pulled away, both of your faces flushing. Nagisa tucked a stray piece of your (h/c) locks behind your red ear.

"Don't worry me so much ever again, (f/n)-chan" Nagisa warned, he paused, building up courage. "I love you"

He smiled his signature smile and held his warm hand to your face.

"Um...I love you too" you replied, blushing madly.

"Yay!" He exclaimed glomping you whilst laughing happily, it seemed he'd wanted to hear that for a long time.

----------Author-chan's note----''-----'-

Nagisa x reader requested by the lovely Ciel69

A wintery story to match the season. It may not be snowing much where I live but it's still bloody cold >~<

Thank you for all the support in my fanfics! I love you all <3 <3

If you want to make a request, you can, but no lemons! !!

Love you! :3

Levi-no-waifu

Xx