Aiichirou x reader: Valentines

The sun was setting as the Iwatobi swim club finished their joint practice with Samezuka. It was February, that cold time of year where the pool at Iwatobi Highschool is too cold to swim in.

You dried off your (h/c) coloured hair with your (f/c) towel, carefully packing your wet swimsuit in your kit bag.

You could hear the Iwatobi boys chatting amongst themselves outside the door, they were waiting for you. You put on your warm coat, putting your bag on your back and you stepped outside.

You got on well with the everyone in Iwatobi swim club, they were like siblings to you and even though you were always competing with the Samezuka boys, they were like brothers too.

One boy caught your eye though, a silver haired second year. His name was Aiichirou Nitori but you just called him Ai for short.

Something about him made your heart flutter, you tried to avoid the fact you loved him. You were pretty sure he was gay, the way he always clung to Rin.

You sighed as you started to walk out of the school. Tomorrow was Valentines day, yet another year alone.

---------Time skiperoo!!!--------------^3^---------------------------------------------

You reached the school, at the usual time, going through the same routine as you do everyday, but today the atmosphere in the locker area was different, after all it was Valentines day, many people were opening their lockers to find chocolates and cards.

You opened your locker to take out your indoor shoes, nothing else was in there, as expected.

You didn't get your hopes up so you didn't care anyway.

You reached the classroom, now it seemed like everyone had a partner with them, you swore this day was just to rub it in at the forever alone people.

You hoped maybe to sit and chat with Nagisa and Rei while waiting for lesson to start but even they were all lovey-dovey with each other.

"Seriously" you murmured to yourself as you sat at your desk, preparing for the lesson.

----------Mini time skip, brought to you by hugs because I love hugs ------------------

Lesson was as boring as usual, you stared out of the window beside you, willing time to go faster.

Suddenly you see a short figure looking lost in the school yard, looking closer you could see silver hair and light blue eyes.

"Ai?" You thought, what was he doing at Iwatobi?

"Sensei" you say, standing up "Um, I need to use the bathroom."

The teacher dismissed you and you started to run down the corridors, down to the locker area which was where you saw him heading towards.

You found him looking carefully at each locker, as if searching for the right one.

He was shaking, looking really nervous.

"Ai?" You said, he freaked out, dropping a pink envelope on the floor. "What are you doing here?"

He turned bright red, trying to speak but only a strangled stutter came out.

"And what's this?" You asked curiously, picking up the pink envelope.

You held it in one hand, the other hand on your hip, reading the envelope.

There was a name written in neat handwriting, (f/n).

"Huh?" You blushed, wondering what it could be.

"T-that is...er.." Ai stuttered, nearly breaking down. "For you"

"Me?" You questioned, carefully opening the letter as Ai put his face in his hands, blushing madly.

You pulled out a card, it was handmade and said 'Ai choose you to be my valentine'.

There was a little picture underneath of Ai holding out a little heart to you, both of you in chibi form.

You smiled, blushing madly, inside it read:

To (f/n)-chan

Will you be my valentine

You're so beautiful

Love from

Ai xx

You looked up, a little shocked. Ai was shaking in embarrassment, he couldn't take the pressure and started to run away, out of the door.

You ran after him, trying to catch up with him, eventually you managed to grab his arm, you pulled him to a stop, pulling a little too hard, he fell towards you and his lips pressed against yours.

He quickly pulled away, nearly dying from embarrassment.

You held onto his arm firmly to stop him running again.

"Wait!" You said out of breath, trying to get him to look at you, he kept looking away from you.

Your hands reached out, holding his face and making him face you.

He gulped, waiting for complete rejection, tears brimming in his turquoise eyes.

"Your card is so cute" you said, smiling sweetly. "I will be your valentines."

Complete happiness sprung on his face as he wiped the tears away happily.

You laughed and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you, smiling.

----Extended ending! !----Woo! Everyone loves extended endings----------------------

"Ai, are you skipping class?" You questioned realising it was first period still.

"Um..yea" he said, rubbing the back of his head, laughing nervously.

"Well, technically I am, seeing as I went out of class 20 minutes ago" you replied.

"Um...I'd better get back to school" he said, hugging you again. "Can I come to your house this evening"

"Yeah" you said smiling, and he silver haired swimmer walked away.

(Whatever you and Ai did at your house is for you to imagine ;) xD)

-------Authors note! ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Happy Valentines day. I am forever alone once again this year and I thought I'd write a Valentines special.

If you liked it, why not leave a vote, maybe leave a comment. I'd love your opinions. I can't believe how many reads I actually get because I think my writing is terrible.

If you have a request feel free to ask, but no lemons xD As much as I like lemons, I probably couldn't write one, I might do in the future though.

Thank you for all the support.

I love you all

I give you Valentines hugs

Levi-no - waifu

Xx