Haru x Hyper! Reader

"Haru!!!!" You called, running up to the raven haired male who was casually walking to school. 

Before he could turn around,  you'd already jumped onto his back

"Oi, (f/n), what are you doing" he said, trying to shake you off his back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARU!!!!!" You yelled, turning the heads of the students around you as they stared at the overly hyper (h/c) haired girl on Haruka Nanase's back

You ignored them and threw some confetti in the air from your pockets, cheering. 

Haru's brows furrowed together out of annoyance as he pushed you off his back and continued to walk ahead to school. 

"Haru?" You called, watching him walk away, you frowned,  he wasn't going to get away that easily. 

--At the locker area----

Haru headed to his shoe locker, upon opening it he found a little card, it was handmade with a drawing of a happy dolphin with a party hat on saying "Happy Birthday Haru!!"

He frowned again, opening it, the message read;

To Haru

Happy Birthday! !! I hope you have such a good day

Lots of love from

(F/n)

Xxxxxxx

You watched, hiding behind a corner as he smiled slightly and put the card away in his bag and walked to his class.

You smiled happily to yourself,  you'd had a crush on Haru since forever.  Unfortunately, you were often very hyper and that often annoyed him. It pained you when that happened,  you and Haru were like chalk and cheese; he's very quiet and calm whilst you're loud and hyper,  you weren't going to let that stop you though.

----After school-----

"Haru!!!" You called,  chasing after him on the way to the club room.

He suddenly stopped, causing you to almost run past him and trip, luckily he got hold of you and stopped you from falling.

"What's wrong (f/n)?" He asked in his usual monotone voice,  his piercing sapphire blue eyes stared directly at you.

"I'm sorry about this morning" you said nervously,  looking down at your feet and twirling your fingers. 

"It doesn't matter" he said simply and he started to walk again. 

You stood there, not knowing what to do.

"(F/n)" he said, causing you to look up at him.

"Hm?"

"I need to talk to you" 

"Okay!" You said, following him.

You skipped alongside him out of the school and to a nearby park. 

"Do you ever run out of energy? " he asked, slightly annoyed.

"No...I'm sorry, I'm just kinda hyper" you said, continuing to bounce around. 

He stopped walking "wait here for a couple of minutes"

You nodded and watched him walk off, you sat on a bench, swinging your legs.

After a short while, Haru returned with two ice creams in his hand.

Your eyes shined. "Ice cream!!!" You said excitedly. 

"Here" Haru said as he gave you one and sat beside you.

Before he could say anything, you were already devouring you're treat, expressing your ultimate love for ice cream.

Haru smiled again slightly, as he wiped your face with a napkin.

"Slow down or you'll be sick" he said, throwing the napkin in the bin.

You giggled, your (e/c) eyes shining, "but I love ice cream!" You argued swinging your legs again. 

There was a short silence,  until you heard Haru sigh.

"Thank you....for the card" he said, slightly blushing. 

Before you could react, he leaned over and kissed your cheek gently. 

You blushed, all the blood rushing to your cheeks. 

"Y-you...you..y-you...missed" you said nervously. 

Before he could react, you kisssd him on the lips, they were cold from the ice cream but also very smooth.

You broke apart and quickly glomped him, breathing in his familiar smell of chlorine and mackerel. 

"O-oi (f/n)" he said, blushing from embarrassment. "Calm down"

------Authors note------

Hey guys, this was a request from Ice cream lover <3 I apologise for how bad it is, I didn't have many good ideas but I hope you like it.

If you likey, leave a vote. Follow me for more and don't be afraid to request any fanfics. 

Also it is Haru's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE MACKEREL LOVING TSUNDERE DOLPHIN *jumps on Haru's back and throws confetti everywhere*

Thank you again for all the support, I love you all way to much!!!

Levi-no-waifu ( aka Dea - chan )

Xx