Nagisa x Reader: Iwatobi Host club?

(A/n This will kind of be a Free! and Ouran Highschool host club crossover sort of. You'll understand when you read it. I recommend reading if you have watched OHSHC)

"Ne, What are we going to do for the summer festival" the bubbly blond asked the group.

They all thought hard of what they could do.

"Mackerel stall" Haruka said, his eyes shining slightly.

"Muscles contest!" Gou said, fangirling at the image in her head.

"We could show off our different swimming techniques in the pool" Rei said, adjusting his red glases.

"Hm, but Ama-chan sensei said the school cannot allow us to use the pool for the festival" Makoto said.

They sighed and turned, facing towards the (h/c) haired girl sat with them.

"Any ideas, (f/c)-chan?" Nagisa asked.

You stared at the hopeful faces staring back, sighing deeply you started to think.

"Um, a host club?" You said shyly.

"Host club?" Rei repeated.

"Y-yeah, like in the anime; Ouran Highschool host club." You replied.

"Hey, I think I've heard of that" Gou said "it's about a group of boys in a host club at their school."

"Yeah" you replied, taking your phone out if you pocket to find a picture.

"M-maybe we could cosplay as the characters" you suggested, twirling a stray piece of hair around your finger.

"I like the sound of that!" Nagisa said, jumping up and running over to you to see the picture more clearly. "Can you explain each character to us please?"

After explaing each character, they started to pick the character they wanted to cosplay:

"Of course, I will be Kyoya" Rei announced confidently "He is smart and his personality is beautiful"

"I will be Honey!" Nagisa said excitedly "He is cute and gets to eat lots of cake!"

"Who wants to be Mori then?" You questioned, looking at Haruka and Makoto.

They looked at each other.

"Maybe I could be Tamaki and then Haru can be Mori" Makoto suggested.

"Yep, and that means me and (f/n)-chan can be Hikaru and Karou right?" Gou said, smiling sweetly.

"Then it's decided!" You said, " We'll be a host club!"

-----Major time skip to the summer festival!---

You clapped your hands in glee at the club room with the Iwatobi swim club dressed as the Ouran Highschool host club.

"Okay, everyone, we have worked very hard for this, we need to keep in character and entertain our guests" you said confidently, adjusting your tie.

"Right let's do this" Nagisa said, punching the air whilst holding his bunny toy.

You all waited and gradually, guests started to arrive.

"Welcome" Makoto said gently, holding out his hand to the guests. "We are the Iwatobi Host club!"

The guests looked at the group with shining eyes, they sat down at different tables.

"Ne, (f/n)-chan, do I look cute?" Nagisa asked, looking a bit nervous.

You smiled " You look adorable Nagisa"

He blushed slightly, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Nagisa!" Rei interrupted "We're needed at that table"

"Ah, sorry Rei-chan" Nagisa replied, he smiled at you, giving you a slight wink.

You blushed. Why did Nagisa wink at you? You thought he was cute and him dressed as Honey was amazing because Honey was your favourite character.

You looked at him at his table, he was enjoying a strawberry cake, his round magenta eyes sparkling with happiness.

You blushed again at his cuteness, staring at him lovingly.

"Hehehe, you totally have a crush on Nagisa, (f/n)-chan" Gou chuckled.

"I do not!" You protested, pushing her gently.

Gou simply laughed "Then why were you staring at him lovingly?"

"I wasn't! "

"You have a crush on him, admit it"

"No"

"You do"

"I don't"

"You do"

You stood up, and shouted "Fine, I have a crush on Nagisa!!"

The whole room fell silent, many pairs of eyes were staring at you.

Your face went completely red, you shakily turned towards Nagisa who was sat with his eyes opened wide, his mouth gaped open.

You covered your face with your hands, trying to escape the embarrassment.

"(F/n)-chan" you heard a familar voice.

Looking up you saw Nagisa, blushing and smiling sweetly.

"You're so sweet! Just like cake!"

You blushed as he leaned forward, resting his forehead against yours.

He brushed his lips against yours, his lips were so soft.

He wrapped his arms around you, and pressed his lips against yours, he tasted so sweet because of the cake he had eaten.

You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around him. They whole room clapped and cheered as you pulled apart, both blushing and laughing.

--------Extended ending! --------

"(F/n) say ahhhhhh" Nagisa said, offering a fork with some (f/f) cake on.

"Ahhhhh" you said, your move open wide. Nagisa put the cake in your mouth.

"How is it?" He asked, smiling.

You smiled "It's really tasty, and sweet, but not as sweet as you Nagisa"

"Awh" Nagisa replied, blushing.

"Hey lovebirds, stop flirting and come help clean up!" Makoto called out, stacking up chairs.

"Okay" you both moaned.

-----Authors note-------

Hey guys, here is a Nagisa x reader as requested by my friend, I really like Ouran Highschool host club so I thought it would be cool to have a sort of crossover.

If you have a request, do not hesitate to ask.

If you enjoyed leave a vote and a comment. Follow me for more.

I can't believe I have reached 1.6K reads so thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Coming up next: Gou x reader.

and yes it will be female reader as usual. If you have any objections, don't read it. It's as simple as that ^^

Again, thank you so much

I love you all

Levi - no - waifu ( aka Dea - chan )

Xx