Mrs.Barbie and her Wicked ways (11)

Alright so here is chapter eleven, enjoy and check out the thrilling chapter twelve next up!!!

Read

Vote

Comment!!!

Trent had fallen asleeo during our third movie, "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans". I must say that I've bever wondered about the war between Vampires and Werewolves (Lycans). I have reas it in stories but never really wondered if it was actually fact, and if it was fact was it still going on? I tried to reflect my thoughts on the subject when Trent woke up.

"Tired much?" I said shoving him.

"Sorry." He laughed. I lean on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. "I'm glad we skipped today." He said into my ear.

Truthfully so was I, I mean with my dad and the thing with Lexie I just needed anything other than school.

My phone buzzed notifying me I had recieved a text. "Watch yourself". Read the text. The phone number I recognized was Lexie's. I rolled my eyes and pushed my face under Trent's.

"You'd better ger home before your father flips." Trent said.

"Mhhmmm, I don't want to go." I said like an angry five year old about to throw a tantrum.

"Come on." He said lifting me up.

"No." I pouted crossing my arms.

"Rosa come on." He said as if I was a dog.

"Nope, I am not coming." I laughed. He stared at mw arks crossed like mine, he seemed of so very dissapointed. "Alright I'm coming." I complained and gave him a kiss.

Trent drove.me home and kissed me goodnight. Today was another day I didn't want to end. "I'll see you in the morning." He said as I got out of the car. I waved goodbye amd then headed for the house. Once I got inside father and I fought again, he always yelled at me for stupid things. Then he would smile and say sorry like he wanted an uprising in me. This angered me even nore, I felt like punching everything I saw.

I went to bed right after dinner, I did not want to see my father's face.

***

The next day I woke up looking as if I had been ounched in the face. I had huge purple bags under my eyes. Today regretably was one of those days I was forced to wear pounds of makeup; I hated it.

"Dad Trent's picking me up bye!" I yelled and ruahed out the door into Trents car before he could argue. "Drive." I said as I saw my father at the front door.

"I see you two still can't tolerate eachother." Said Trent as he pulled out of the driveway.

"You have no idea." I said while throwing my head back. I ran my fingers through my hair tossing it back. "I actually cannot wait until I turn eighteen. That's when I'm out, I'll gather all my things and leave that house, leave my father." I said harshly.

"Where will you go?" Trent spoke full of doubt.

I had never thought about it. I mean its only sudden that I want to leave, and truthfully where was an eighteen year old to go? "I dunno." I guess when the time came I would figure it out.

"Well you've still got time to choose." He said as we turned into the school.

It was pouring outside when we came into school, we were also late. I rushed into my class hoping Mr. Ebby wouldn't notice, I was completly wrong. I tiptoed into class but my converse were squeaky. When I sat down Mr.Ebby was staring me down.

"Ms.Dari, you are late yet again." He sounded annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I promose it wasn't on purpose." I tried to plead my case, the class all turned to look at me.