Myths and Legends (9)

Chapter nine everyone! So here is my proposition everytime I post a chapter I would really like atleast a hundred reads, with that I'll try and post a chapter about once a week as long as you do that. Luvya and hope you enjoy... oh and p.s scars of a wolf is going to have a sequel!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!

The next day we had school but instead Trent and I stayed at his house as we tried to fit our information together. We have practically no information to go on, all we have is what I overheard my father say and he could have been talking about something completely and entirely different. So Trent had found some werewolf myths and legends that may prove useful.

When I told Trent what I overheard my father say, he told me to keep a watchful eye on him. Then we went through the hundreds upon hundreds of werewolves myths and legends. "Trent all they are about is how werewolves can be hurt or killed by silver bullets. Nothing very helpful for what we are looking for." I say annoyed as I look at another stack of old papers.

"Mineto except for this one. It says that a werewolf can bite a human and turn it into a werewolf, it can also do fatal harm to the human which may also cause lycanisim." Trent looks at me.

Fatal damage. "You don't think that the attack could change me do you?" I ask refering to when he attacked me. He was silent. "Well even if it did why wouldn't it have happened sooner?"

"I think that one was false as well. Because like you said it would have happened sooner." Trent finishes and I saw the hurt in his eyes when he thought of that night.

"Well I'm goin to make some coffee, do you want some?" I ask as I stretch after being on the floor for three hours.

"Sure thanks." Says Trent.

I got up and walked to the kitchen filling the kettle with water. Asi I waited for the water to boil I grabbed us some fruit. On thefridge was a picture of Trent and an older man, which I assumed to be his father. He was a duplicate of Trent only much older, Trent has his father's eyes. Trent knows what it feels like to lose someone you love, maybe thats why he is so understanding about what happened with my mom. The kettle screeched as a sign it was done. I came over and poured the steaming water into coffee mugs and then placed it back onto a cool element. Even though the coffee was made and sitting on the counter all ready to drink and the fruit ready to eat I found myself standing in the kitchen looking at the photographs on the fridge. One was Trent probably a mere five years old pkaying in a sandbox with a Wolverine and Iron Man action figure. He still looked the same; same eyes, and same cute little smirk. Then just left of that picture was one of a woman. She was wearing a green turtleneck and had blonde hair, a smile that shone, and the same blue eyes like Trent.

"What's taking so long." He paused as he saw me looking at the photographs. Then as if reading my mind he answered the question I was about to ask. "She's my mum." He said quick and sat down at the table with one of the coffees.

I joined him and asked. "So where is she?" The second I asked and saw the look on his face I knew I shouldn't have. "I'm sorry." I answered back.

"Don't be. She was killed just like yout mum was." He said quietly.

I realized what he meant. His mother was killed just like mine by werewolves, and the sad thing was that now we're the species that killed them. Well atleast Trent was, I was still unsure, we needed proof. After we drank our coffe and ate the sweet fruit we gathered back into the living room to do more research. But again the stories repeated themselves , nothing new, nothing very helpful. "Trent." I said to him after another hour of reading. "Do you mind if I go to sleep, I'm a bit tired." I actually was exhausted from all the reading, which I know sounds dumb but I actually was.