Unprepared (6)

Hey guys so I know I haven't updated in awhile and I should be updating more often as soon as my charger comes in which I think is soon! So hold on and there will be more chapters for scars of a wolf soon enough! Hoping for 1000 reads! xoxo

Read

Vote

Comment!!!!

In the hour that passed I hadn't moved from my bed. I stared at myself in the mirror, each breath the same, heart beating and beating, and occasionally a tear would drop from my frozen eyes. I ran it over and over in my head. Trent was a wolf or a werewolf, that night it we he who attacked me, lies and secrets, none of it possible. Was it crazy? Or was he crazy? Could werewolves actually exist?

"Rosa!" My mom's voice rang through the house as she came in. I didn't reply I didn't know what to say. "Rosa." She said again as she came into my room, my thoughts and trance were then broken.

"Sorry." I replied climbing off my bed.

"It's alright, but um a boy is here for you. Trent Waers, your boyfriend." She said winking and before I could say anything she left. What was I to do? If I didn't talk to him my mother would surely invite him in and tell him where I was.

Fine I'll go I told myself, just send him away and tell him to never come back. I walked down the stairs and came to the front door. I stood there for a minute and slowly turned the door knob opening it. Trent was sitting on the porch when I came out and then when I slammed the door he turned to me. "What." I spat at him.

He came closer so that I could feel his breath on my forehead. He pulled me in crushing me into his torso, his arms protecting me. I sighed and my hands traced his back, this felt good. Wait no, NO! I pushed him away now breaking eye contact. "What do you want?" I demanded quietly.

"Rosa don"t do this. Look at me." He spoke sweetly and rested his hands on my arms. I broke free.

"Don't."

"Why are you so pissed?" He asked now hurt. I turned to look at him.

"Why am I pissed? First off my boyfriend is a wolf, the wolf that had almost killed me. Second you came into my life pretending to love me to make yourself feel better. Last I actually believed all your lies, I thought I loved you." I said pushing him away and heading towards the lawn.

"Sorry that I'm a wolf, I had never planned it! I never mean't to hurt you. And yes I felt guilty for what I did but I dated you because I fell in love with you. So drop the bull crap about me lying." He said angry.

"Whatever!" I screamed. A wolf howled in the distance. My heart stopped and my head turned to the forest. I moved back slowly and Trent was behind me protecting me.

"Don't worry I'm here." He whispered holding his lips to my neck.

"No, don't." I said back, walking forward, away from him.

"Well sorry for trying to be a good buy!" He yelled and a wolf howled again. "Rosa don't move." He said putting his hand out.

"Don't move, why--." A growl came from behind me I turned around (stupidly) and shook, a tear coming down my cheek. The wolf was right across the street and Trent kept saying everything would be fine, lie number one. "Trent." I whispered over my tears.

"He won't attack. I'll keep you safe." He said, lie number two and three.

"I'm scared." I whispered and the wolf began to run. I screamed and Trent huddled over my body, the wolf jumping over us. I was crying slightly now, Trent looking me in the eyes. He got up and the wolf pounced again, Trent jumped towards it. Both fighting. I got up and looked around.