Beautiful (2)

So the last chapter was short and I'm not to sure how long this one will be but it should give you some detail into who the characters are and the new ones that will be introduced. So here is chapter 2! Enjoy!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!

Chapter 2: Beautiful

"Sorry I didn't see you there," Said the male who ran into me. "Want help picking those up?" He asked pointing to my books spralled all over the damp spring grass. I shook my head as if to say no but yet he still knelt down to help. His voice was like velvet and his deep brown hair was pushed up, his skin seemed rough and was a light tan colour. But his eyes oh how so unique, how handsome they were. One a blue as deep and dark as the ocean and the other a subtile sky blue colour. "My name is Trent, you probably knoe me as the trouble maker at our school." He smirked.

I laughed slightly. "Sorry no. I'm Rosa you've probably heard of me though." He looked up at me and if he hadn't of noticed before he would surely notice now.

"No...oh.....urmmmm. Yes I uhh have." He looked up at me and I didn't want to see his face. It was wrong of me to believe he was actually interested. "Well I should be umm gettting home." He said and handed me my books. "And again I'm sorry." With that he walked off. I stood there wishing he would turn around wishing for something more but as I stood there and nothing happened I began to walk in the direction of home.

"ROSA! Wait!" His voice came from behind and my heart leapt with joy. I turned around to see him running towards me pushing back his hair. "I umm...I think that. Oh I think I grabbed your book instead of mine." I looked at the English textbook in his hands and saw the name scrawled onto it Rosa Dari, and then I looked at the book in my hands and saw the name on it Trent Waers.

"Oh here," I smiled and handed him his book. He looked and opened his mouth as if to say something more but didn't, then again he walked away.

I sighed and decided that instead of going home first I would just go straight over to Stacy's.

*****

I rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer. I looked in the little window beside the door to see Stacy's little sister come running towards it.

"Rosy!" Her little sister said as she opened the door. Her pigtails were flopping back and forth with her little jumps.

"Hello May is Stacy here?" May was only six and was like my own sister. She had black hair just like Stacy but her eyes were green as Stacy's were brown.

"Yeesss, come come!!" She pulled me in the doorway and dragged me up the stairs passed the mountains of boxes. Once we came to Stacy's room May bursted through the door. "Rosy is here!" Stacy smiled and said thanks to May for bringing me upstairs. "Byebye Rosy," she said as she left the room.

"Bye May," I laughed and sat on Stacy's bed while she packed up her books. "So what have you been doing all day?" I asked.

"Urgh! Packing, there is to much. Its like everywhere I look I'm swimming in a sea of boxes!" She laughed. "What did you do today?" She asked poking at me.

"Oh stop it, nothing much happened. But I met this guy Trent, Trent Waers. He ran into-" Stacy cut me off and looked at me eyes bulging.

"Trent Waers! Ohhh he is cute! What you like him?" She gasped. "DOES HE LIKE YOU!?" I laughed and pushed Stacy who couldn't stop smiling away.

"Well he is cute but he said he was some trouble maker and then..." I stopped. "Then I said he probably knew me and then he noticed them, my scars. And I think he like ran off after."

"God Rosa you have to forget about your scars they don't change who you are, you are beautiful ok

. No matter how many scars you have you are ok dont believe what others say." I smiled and began to cry.

"Im going to miss you." Stacy smiled and hugged me. "I'll miss you too."

******

Well there is chapter two chapter three maybe up sometime this week if i have time. But till then read vote and comment!