Chapter six- "What?!"

Hey just wanted to inform you guys that I’m changing the title of with it will now be force against sanity. The story won’t change but i just want to change the name. Anyway hope you enjoy! I wrote this while in a car so i got a major head ache afterword’s but it was worth it!

 Disclaimer: I don't own bleach or any of the characters, well besides Ryu

            I run down the streets of Karakura chasing after Ichigo’s immense sprit pressure. Adrenaline pumps thru my veins and buildings begin to blur together. My neon blue hair whips violently as i look up at the roof tops of people's homes, hoping to find a familiar orange mop of hair. But i find nothing so i continue to sprint towards Orihime's house.

*Orihime's Home*

"Are you freakin' stupid?!" Tatsuki yells at her busty friend.

"Don't be rude!" Orihime shouts, "I'm totally not stupid!"

Tatsuki crosses her arms, "why Orihime?" she asked, "Why would you blow a chance like that?"

"I blew something?" Orihime asked confused.

"Uh, yeah! You gotta reach out and grab it!"

"Grab it?" Orihime asked innocently while taking a sip of her tea.

"Yes! If he asks if you want him to walk you home you say ‘Oh yeah!' and pretend your leg is killing you and hang on to his arm!" Tatsuki explained to her innocent friend, "Then, when you come to a nice secluded spot along the way..." Tatsuki pauses and a light blush forms on her cheeks, "Shove him into the shadows and..." Tatsuki pauses again for dramatic effect, "Throw him to the ground!!"

Orihime spits out her tea she was drinking with a huge blush on her face.

"Tatsuki!!" Orihime shouted embarrassed, with tea dripping down her face.

 Tatsuki just laughed at her friend and put her hands up to her chest and winked, "Hmmm Actually you could just shove those magnificent boobs in his face and let him attack you! Then it's his entire fault!"

"Boobs?" Orihime questioned slightly depressed.

"But he's already getting chummy with that new girl and that guy who's living with him... Ryu's his name right? But anyway Ichigo’s no slouch."

"Oh, i just saw them all in the park together." Orihime informed her friend.

"Have you ever been to the park with Ichigo?" Tatsuki asked Orihime, "We went to the arcade once..."

"Me? And Ichigo?... Alone in the park..." Orihime blushes slightly and gets lost in a fantasy of her and Ichigo together.

After a minute Orihime gasps, "Look out!! Run! Run, me!! I mean champ!!"

Tatsuki flinches and thinks to herself, 'what?! What the...? I thought this was a park fantasy?!'

TOMP

"!!" both girls hear something and slowly turn to see what it was.

"What was that... Sound...?" Tatsuki finished for her friend. Both girls are now fully turned and they saw a small bear fall off the dresser it was once sitting on.

"Oh no!" Orihime shouted running to the bear’s side, "Enraku fell down! Enraku!! Speak to me!!"

"Oh it's just Enraku... Sheesh" Tatsuki sighed in relief.

"Hey!!" Orihime shouted in a panic, "Oh no! How’d you get torn?!" Orihime asked her stuffed companion. Tatsuki walked over to get a look at Enraku's tear, "Whoa, maybe the fabric's rotting?" She suggested.

"That can't be..." Orihime protested. Suddenly dark liquid started leaking out of Enraku and onto Orihime's pale hand, "What's this?" She asked concerned, "It looks like...Blood..."

Then out of nowhere a gigantic clawed hand shot out of Enraku, and stabbed Orihime straight thru her heart.

"Hey!" Tatsuki shouted having not seen the hand, "Whoa! Orihime?! What's wrong?! What Happened?!" Tatsuki asked again.

*Ichigo and Rukia*

"Hollows... Attack their own family?!" Ichigo asked Rukia as they , well at least Ichigo leaps from roof top to roof top with Rukia perched on his back.

"Yes"

"How come?" the carrot top asked, "Hollows eat souls because they're hungry, right? I thought they attacked randomly?"

"Hollows attack humans and ghosts randomly... After they've eaten their own families." Rukia explained to Ichigo,

"No way..." Ichigo gasped looking at Rukia.

"And one more things..." Rukia started, "They don't eat souls because they're hungry. They eat souls to ease their pain. Hollows are fallen souls. Souls that were no admitted to the soul society by a soul reaper... Souls that were left behind...Souls that weren't saved from other hollows. These fall lose their hearts... And become hollows themselves. Then the hollow soul forever strives to fill the emptiness inside. It stalks the people it loved most in life. You’ve heard of widows who soon follow their husbands to the grave? Their husbands ate their souls." Ichigo stays quiet and continues towards Orihime's house.

"Today... When we saw Orihime... She had a large Bruise on her leg... Where a hollow grabbed her. That's why i asked...About her family. You said she had-- and older brother. If he was he only family... Then I’m certain... He will come for Orihime!!"

*Orihime's House*

Tatsuki falls to the floor and blood gushed from her shoulder, "Wha..." she grabbed her shoulder, "What hit me? I...I'm Bleeding? What on Earth..." Tatsuki gets knocked down once again. "Is going..." Tatsuki pushed herself up against a wall and moaned in pain.

The hollow loomed over the injured girl while Orihime is scared stiff.

"Wh... what is happening?! That thing... It's a monster?" Orihime looks across the room and saw her body lying limp on the hard wood floor. "My body... What's it going over there? What... What's happening to me?" Orihime looks down and sees a chain attacked to her chest and tugs on it. "Am i dead?" She asks herself, "I feel dizzy... A chain... I'm chained up? I can't breather..." Orihime tugged harder on the chain, "I don't like this..."

The hollow brought his gigantic hand out and grabbed Tasuki’s neck and began to choke her while crushing her against the floor.

"Tatsuki!!" Orihime cried, 'I can't be daydreaming... I've got to save Tatsuki!' Orihime gets off the ground and charges towards the unknown monster and rams her body into the arm that was slowly killing her best friend. "Tatsuki!" Orihime shouted while grabbing her nose after banging it on the floor, "Are you okay?! Run for it!" Tatsuki doesn't reply and just continues to pant to regain her lost breath. "Tatsuki! What's wrong! Say something!!" Orihime cried.

"It’s no use Orihime." The hollow spoke for the first time. "She can't hear us. She can't see us, either."

"How... Do you know... My name?" Orihime asked warily.

"... Have you forgotten my voice?" The hollow asked, "That wounds me, Orihime!!" The hollow screams bringing his massive hand down to strike Orihime. Her eyes widened for a second before they clamped shut, waiting for the painful impact the monster was sure to bring. But the pain never came, so she slowly opened her eyes, only to see the man she liked. Ichigo Kurosaki, standing right in front of her wearing a traditional black kimono type outfit, holding a humongous sword in front of him, preventing the hollows hand from hurting Orihime and himself.

"Ichigo?" Orihime asked breathlessly. The hollow remained quiet for a moment before asking Ichigo, "You think you can stop me?"

"Sorry captain overbite..." Ichigo told the hollow, "But that is a soul reaper's job!" Ichigo's brown eyes burned with the fiery passion to protect, "If you want Orihime for dinner... Then I'm your first course!"

Krak

*Ryu*

I begin to pant as sweat drips down my brow. 'Ichigo's presence is not moving. He's with Orihime, that's good. I just hope I get there in Time.'