chapter 2 "Voices Screaming in Darkness"

*DISCLAMER!!! I DO NOT OWN BLEACH!!!!*

even though i wish i did, but i would destroy the series.

-Hello happy Valentines day!! Sorry if you are reading my story and were waiting for the next chapter. it's just that sense the chapters are now on going along with the series, it will take some time to finish the chapters, but I will update about when I think I might be able to post the next chapter.

Also if you do read and like this I am very greatful and honored that you do, for I don't really think I'm a good writer and all, but I love bleach and suck in English! but who cares!?! and now you may read this long and screech filled chapter. also sorry for spelling mistakes, I can't spell for my life. NOW ON TO THE STORY!!!! FORE REAL THIS TIME!!!!-

“NAYHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

I jolted awake, expecting to find the Kurosaki’s living room. Where I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes. The color black welcomed me. “Whose there?” I ask. “I’m right here.” Said a creepy voice. The voice sounded almost like it was gargling water.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light blinded me for a second. And when I opened my eyes, I was frozen with shock. Because in front of me was an exact replica of myself, but the only difference was he was completely white were ever I wore something colored and then black were ever I had white.

(What Ryu wore to bed was gray sweat pants Ichigo gave him and had his chest bare. So the person had on white pants and he too had a bare chest. But his skin was white, not the pale color Ryu has.)

One of the first things I noticed about the person in front of me was his eyes. The whites of his eyes were black and his pupils were two colors neon orange (Left eye) and neon blue (Right eye) “Who… Are you?” I asked.

It laughed crazily and said, “I’m you idiot. But I’m the better and more powerful one.”

“You’re me?” I was shocked, as the man walked up to me and scratched my right cheek. What kinda surprised me was that the cut started bleeding slightly.

“Yeah but I’m not really sure how to explain without you asking questions. Though Ryu, one thing you should know is, soon I’m goanna be in control soon, not you” my 'Twin' said

‘What, What is he talking about? Taking over?’ the man laughed

“NYAHAHAHA!!!! You’ll find out soon enough Ryu-kun, but in due time.” He smirked sadistically, and then licked his finger which had my blood on it.

“But now you need to go.” He frowns slightly with his tongue with my blood still on it, out slightly. “You’re starting to annoy me with all of your questions.” He turns to leave.

“Wait!! What should I call you?!?” i Asked, 

he pauses, “Hmmm… How about, Hryu Shiroto,” [He-rue, Shiro-toe] Hryu turns and smirks at me, “Take care I don’t want your body to be in ribbons the next time we meet. NYAHAHAHAH!!!” Then he disappeared in to the darkness that surrounded me.

I jolted awake for the second time today, but I found myself in the Kurosaki’s living room on their couch. I looked out the window and saw that the sun was just starting to rise from the horizon, so I decided to go upstairs and take a nice long shower. So I went into Ichigo’s room and took some cloths (only because I had no cloths, and I was goanna buy some today when I went out to look around Karakura town). Then when I got into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw that I had a scratch on my right cheek where Hryu cut my face with his nail, which was pretty long for some reason. I then sigh ‘I hope that doesn’t scar I mean I already have enough of them’