chapter 4 "The Worlds Out To Get Me...Joy"

hello this chapter is finally up and I’m sorry it takes me forever to post them, also i re-read the info/profile thing and I’m so sorry that it was messed up and confusing! for now on i might try and make the chapters slightly smaller and hopefully be able to post more frequently, so i might write about 1-2 chapters (May not be of the same story) and not what i have been doing, but still.... just read the story. OH... before i forget this is just a warning Ryu falls... a lot in this chapter so... just be prepared... NOW READ THE STORY!!!!

~+~+~+~+~+~

~*~one of Karakura town's parks~*~

I sit on a bench in one of the many parks in Karakura town watching Ichigo hitting baseballs filled with pepper powder, and Rukia not watching him at all even though she was the person who brought us here.

~*early that day*~

I lay on the couch thinking of my time in Karakura town and how I’m getting too attached to the Kurosaki family, specifically Ichigo. the hard headed teenager who stole my fist kiss in this life of mine and is the person who is slowly eating my mind away, clouding my judgment. i sigh and turn on my side trying to get the thought of Ichigo out of my head, but that doesn't work because when i turned over the boy who i can’t stop thinking about is right in front of me.

"Hey Ryu, could i ask you something?" my face flushed a light shade of pink, wondering what Ichigo could want to ask me.

"What is it Ichigo?" i asked nervously.

Ichigo scratched the back of his head, "Well i was hoping you would be able to come to the park with me and Rukia, because she forcing me to go for some 'Training' whatever that means." i look at Ichigo confused. Training for what, and why ask me and not one of his other friends he knows better?

"Uhhh... sure Ichigo but if you don't mind me asking, why me?" Ichigo looked kinda uncomfortable,

"Well because... you were the only person i could think of. besides you actually know Rukia, not her sickly sweet counterpart." i sigh that was for sure, because after school when me and Ichigo were walking home Rukia busted out of nowhere and kidnapped Ichigo taking him to this place with one of the white masked monsters i once saw here before.

"Um...Ichigo?"

"Yeah Ryu?"

"Wha-... You know what? Never mind..."I then shake my head, "So um when should i get around?"

"Probably right now because Rukia could be here any moment." Ichigo reached his hand out to me.

"Alright." i say grasping Ichigo’s hand, so he could help me off of the couch. Slowly i head up the stairs towards Ichigo’s room where my clothes are being stored. Once in Ichigo’s room i head over to my dresser and open one drawer to get some cloths. Finally i got a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt along with a pair of boxers.

Then out of nowhere Ichigo's closet door gets thrown open by someone and scares the living day light out of me.

"GAHH!!!" I scream as i throw my cloths in to the air then slip on the shirt that just fell on to the floor, slamming my head on the side of the dresser. Slowly i bring my hands to my now pounding head and look to see none other than Rukia Kuchiki staring at me in complete and utter shock.

"Um... Ryu... Are you Okay?" she asked me, with a curious look on her face. But i just glared at her from my spot curled up on the floor then said,

"Rukia... Answer me these two questions... One: why were you in Ichigo's closet, and two: DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!?" Rukia took a small step away from me then turned her head towards the window.