Chapter five- "Orihime's Brother"

Hello I am working on my two fanfics, new life, new, beginnings, and this one. So I hope you like the chapter, and now I will do a quick and brief run of what happened in the last chapter. (P.s this will probably not be useful.)

*Okay so Ichigo and Ryu went to the park so Rukia could train Ichigo. And Ryu had an emotional rollercoaster ride, and he also tripped… a lot. For some reason the world was out to get him and made him trip over like everything. Also at the end of the chapter Ryu when to a store to get some drinks for Ichigo Rukia and himself. At the store Ryu met Isshin and they talked… the end.*

NOW THE STORY AWAITS!!~

~*~*~*~*~

~ (Ryu’s P.O.V.)~

I walk into the store and grab 3 sodas. Grape, orange, and lemon lime, I bought them then started jogging back towards the park, hoping that Ichigo will be thirsty once I get back.

~*back at the park *~ (Ryu’s P.O.V.)

I get back to the park after a minute of two and see Rukia and Ichigo talking, no scratch that yelling at each other.

“You Idiot! I told you to only hit the balls with heads!!” Rukia shouted at Ichigo who was holding to baseballs. I sweat drop, ‘What did I miss?’ I ask myself

“How Should I know?!” Ichigo shouted right back at Rukia, “And it’s impossible to tell the head from the hands the way you draw!!” I sigh and walk towards the two bickering teens, then place my bag on the ground catching there attention

“Ryu!” Ichigo shouted surprised “where did you go?”

I look at Ichigo then to Rukia, “you didn’t tell him?” I asked confused.

Rukia looked at me with an irritated look, “You never said where you were going, you said it was a ‘surprise’ so what was supposed to tell him, you decided to leave the park after talking to me about hollows?” I sweat drop once again, I didn’t think about that….

But before I could say anything to Rukia I heard someone yell on the top of their lungs, “HI, ICHIGO!”

“EEEEK!!” Ichigo shouted scared out of his mind while I tripped and fell again from shock,

“GAHH!!” I shout right before my face kisses the ground once again today. “DAMN IT!!” I shout irritated from falling so much, “I think the world is trying to kill me!!” I just lay on the floor as Ichigo and Orihime have a conversation.

“Orihime! W-what are you doing here!?” Ichigo asked

“Hee Hee” Orihime giggled; “Shopping for dinner!” she shouted happily, “I bought leeks, butter bananas, and bean jam jelly!”

‘What is she planning on making?’ I wondered

“What are you doing here, Ichigo?” Orihime asked Ichigo,

“Huh? Me?” Ichigo asked, “I’m uh… um…” but before Ichigo could finish Orihime looked around Ichigo and saw Rukia and myself, so she decided to shout loudly

“Rukia!? Ryu!?”

“Huh?” Rukia asked confused, “do I know you?”

Ichigo turned his head towards her and shouted, “Idiot! She’s Orihime Inoue! She’s in our class!”

“In our class!?” Rukia asked when realization flashed on to her face, “well hello, Miss Inoue.” Rukia greeted Orihime with a smile on her face as she curtsied to said girl. “How do you do, my dear!”

Orihime smiled as well and also curtsied, “huh… oh fine, thank you.”

Orihime was then quiet for a little bit and looked kinda nervous. Ichigo then looked at Orihime and noticed her arm was bandaged, “your arm…” Ichigo pointed out causing me to look up from the ground and saw not only her arm was hurt but also her leg. “What happened?” Ichigo asked Orihime while still pointing to her arm, “you fall again?”