Clabastian: Blood Love

{THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS FOR GETTING THIS FANFIC TO 2K READS, THIS IS JUST TOTALLY UNREAL, I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO GET THIS FAR BUT JUST THANK YOU EVERYONE AS THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME}

[Also if I wrote a CaptainSwan or OutlawQueen FanFiction would anybody read it as I totally love OUAT and would love to write a fanfic on a ship from the show]

Chapter Eight

Clary's POV

How could she face me with this ultimatum, I can't believe she wants me to choose between love and family.

"Mum please don't make me have to choose." I begged her, she was emotionless and unloving and in that moment I knew that even if I chose her it wouldn't matter, i'd already lost her. I told myself to be brave and stay strong, it was time to announce my choice. Sebastian took hold of my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Clary it's alright." he whispered softly in my ear. It was time to announce my decision, i looked anxiously at Sebastian who smiled at me whilst mother glared at him.

"I've made my choice, it was a pretty easy choice, i could ever be with the guy who loves me and cares for or i could be with the woman who lied to me for my whole life about my true identity and about my father. I choose Sebastian." I told her confidently, Sebastian lifted me up into his arms and spun me around.

."Oh Clarissa I'm so glad that you chose me, I love you so much Clarissa!" Sebastian told me lovingly, i smiled happily at him and then turned to face mum, she looked shocked as if she hadn't expected me to choose Sebastian over her.

"Clary no, don't choose him, you can still change your mind and choose me, don't choose demon spawn over your own mother, please Clary just come home with me." Jocelyn pleaded as the emotion started to come back to her, for a moment i started to waver but i just had to remember that i need to be strong and be honest.

"Clary has made her decision, she chose me not you Jocelyn, now i would say that i'm sorry but i'm not as you brought this upon yourself, it's your fault that you've lost your daughter. You should never have made Clary choose." Sebastian told mother calmly, mum's faced burned red with rage and suddenly she drew a dagger out of her coat pocket and threw it towards Sebastian. Suddenly my instincts took over and i leapt in front of Sebastian just in time to save him, the dagger implanted in my chest. I fell to the floor and suddenly Sebastian was cradling me in his arms, mum waked over sadly.

"Oh Clary, i've been an idiot, i'm so sorry Clary' i'm sorry." she whispered to me as she stroked my hair.

"Jocelyn give me your steele, we can fix Clary with a healing rune, quick!" Sebastian ordered, Jocelyn looked guilty.

"The dagger was cursed, a healing rune won't work, we need Magnus and we need him quick or she won't make it." Mum explained regretfully, Sebastian looked a if his world was about to fall apart.

"I love you so much Clarissa." He whispered to me, they were the last words i heard before i lost consciousness and the world went dark.