Clabastian : Blood Love

Chapter Ten

Sebastian's POV
I got to the alley quickly to see she was waiting for me, she looked like she was in a bad mood.
"Okay I'm here Hollie, now tell me what you want as payment!" I demanded simply. Her orange skin seemed to light up like fire.
"I have told you not to address me by my name, boy!" She screamed angrily at me.
"Okay I'm sorry." i replied. She seemed to calm down a bit after that.
"I want you to bring me Magnus Banes head on a stick by the end of next month or the spell will ware off. I'm being kind to you child, so you best get me what I want. Do you understand?" She asked intimidatingly.
"Yes I understand." I assured her before walking off.

Clarys POV
I woke to find myself alone in bed, I assumed Sebastian was in another room so I got up to go and search for him. However as I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I looked down to see a bandage wrapped around my chest. Suddenly I started to remember what had happened, mum had tried to throw a dagger at Sebastian but I jumped in front of him and got stabbed in the chest. I looked into every room in the house but Sebastian was nowhere to be seen. The front door creaked open and I ran down the stairs as fast and as carefully as I could.
"Sebby!" I shouted as I saw him and ran into his arms, he embraced me softly making sure he was careful with my wound.
"Clarissa my love!" He replied as he planted a sweet and short kiss on my lips.
"I love you." I whispered to him.

Sebastian's POV
"I love you too." I whispered back to her. Could I really go through with the payment after Magnus had saved the life of the love of my life.