Clabastian: Blood Love

Chapter Eleven

Clarys POV

Something seemed off about Sebastian that day, he just didn't seem all there. He kept drifting off into his own mind, completely oblivious to me calling his name.
"Sebby!" I shouted as I roughly shook his shoulder. He came out of his daze and snapped to attention, he looked like he was ready to attack until he saw it was me and he relaxed.
"What's the matter Clarissa?" He asked me.
"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question, ever since you got back from wherever you went you've seemed so out of it. Is something wrong, you know you can tell me anything Sebby." I told him as I snuggled into his shoulder.

Sebastian's POV

I needed to get it together, I should know how to conceal my emotions better than this. I can't let Clary know what I'm really worrying over, its better for her to be kept in the dark.
"I'm fine don't worry about me, how about we go out on a date?" I asked her, trying to change the subject quickly. Her face lit up at the word date.
"Yes I'd love to go on a date!" She cheered in excitement.

Clarys POV

The film we saw in cinema was pretty boring so we ended up leaving the cinema half way through to go and get food. The Chinese restaurant had the best food but Sebastian didn't seem interested in his food as he just sat and stared at it.

Sebastian's POV

I can't do it i can't kill Magnus, not after all he's done for Clary, surely Hollie can give me another challenge apart from killing Magnus!
"Sebby you need to eat." Clary cooed softly, I broke out from my little thinking time and smiled at her before I started to eat my food. The walk home was good, Clary talked about her plans for tomorrow with Simon and I don't know why but seeing her talking so happily made me happy as well. As we entered the house I quickly disappeared up into one of the spare rooms and took my phone out before quickly dialling Hollie's number. She picked up on the 5th ring.
"Hello child, are you calling to tell me you've got me Mr Banes head on a stick?" She asked excitedly.
"No, I'm calling to tell you I can't bring you Magnus' head on a stick. There must be something else I can do for you." I told her.
"What a disappointment you are Jonathan, Valentine wouldn't be proud. Because I'm feeling nice I'll think of something else and text you the details tomorrow, but no more changes after this child!" She shouted before she hung up. I sighed in relief. I wasn't going to have to kill Magnus! But what was I going to have to do....