Clabastian:Blood Love

Chapter Three

Sebastian's POV

As I approached the bench I caught sight of her sitting there, she was dressed in gear but still looked beautiful. When I finally got into view she looked surprised to see me but I could sense no hate in her eyes.
"Brother was it you who sent the text?" Clary asked curiously.
"Yes it was sister, I haven't seen you for a long time and I felt as if a catch up was necessary and I had missed you an awful lot." I explained to her. She smiled at me and nodded to say she understood.
"Now why don't we go to my house as it's warmer and the seats are definitely more comfortable than a park bench." I exclaimed.
"Okay sure you lead the way." She told me as she stood up off the bench. I held out my hand to her and to my surprise she took and she interlocked her fingers with mine. The walk was a silent one but the silence was good, it gave me time to make a plan, the walk was also very short as soon we arrived at my house. I took out my stele and drew an opening rune on the door and stepped inside with Clary. She looked around inquisitively.
"This is a nice house you've got here Sebastian." She told me.
"Thank you." I replied kindly. I looked down to see she still hadn't let go of my hand. I led her to the sofa and sat down next to her. She looked close to tears.
"You seem sad, tell me what's wrong." I said softly to her.
"Jace tried to kiss me earlier and he kept claiming to be my boyfriend and my head feels all weird, it's like I should remember something but I just can't!" She exclaimed whilst fighting back tears. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her as softly as I could.
"Everything will be all right Clary, just remember I love you sister." I told her nicely. She gave me a sad smile.
"I love you too brother, part of me feels as if I should hate you but I can't hate you as your my brother and I love you." She whispered the last three words to me, that was all the I needed to hear so I lent over to Clary and softly pressed my lips against hers. She let out a little gasp of surprise but she didn't stop me or push me away, instead for some reason she kissed me back. I picked her up in my arms and carried her up stairs into one of the bedrooms where I laid her down gently on the bed and then continued to kiss her. After a while we ended up asleep in each other's arms and I woke up to find her smiling at me happily. I smiled back and gave her a quick kiss.
"Sebastian I love you and what happened earlier I enjoyed it, your my brother it should have felt wrong but it didn't it felt good and I want to be with you but we can't have everyone knowing." She explained to me.
"I love you too and I want to be with you as well, what happened earlier was amazing and we can be together without anyone knowing, we can meet here everyday in secret." I told her, I could here a hint of proudness and happiness in my voice, I'd finally got the girl I'd always wanted. She nodded to show she agreed with what I said and my plan. She then leaned over and kissed me again but her phone then started to buzz, she looked at the screen and sighed.
"I have to go back to the institute but I will see you tomorrow." she said the last part happily. I walked her to the door and she gave me a goodbye kiss before leaving, it was weird watching her go but great to know that she was mine now and the spell had worked.