Let the Devil In

[Izuku's POV]

All I could see was pure darkness. 

A vast void of nothing as I felt like my body was drifting away. I never knew where I was going. I couldn't see anything at all. But my body just kept moving on its own. Something is making me walk, but I don't want to.

"I feel...so tired." I said to myself as for some reason, my eyelids felt heavy. My arms and chest hurting occasionally as I drift along the vast echoes of darkness. "Where am I even exactally?" Looking around, all I could see is but one thing, a faint red glow in the distance. 

"What is that?" I asked as I felt my body drifting closer to the light. Small echoes and fait whisperes were starting to reach my ears. "Who's there?" I could finally see my arm in the darkness as I wanted to reach out to someone. Anyone that was here in this ecliptic void.

L..ve...y...u...

'What was that?' I thought as I tried to understand what the voice was telling me. Something sounding with a 'V' and 'ooh' as I tried to move faster. But I was still stuck in the same drifting pace.

Lo...ve...y...re...HeRt

At that, I could only make out two words, being of "love" and something to do with my heart. What did it mean? What does love and my heart have to do with this darkness and where am I. I tried to reach as I could muster with my arm, and finally I felt something. It wasn't someone however, but rather something instead. 

It felt wet and cold, along with what felt like wrappings around my palm as the light shined brighter and brighter as I brought the object closet to my person. The light soon dimmed to a faint glow as I forced my eyes to open. 

In my hand was a red bladed katana, shining my reflection in the blade as I couldn't let it go. Something is calling me to it and in a sense I don't want to let this go. The whispers came back, but now I could hear them coming from the blade in my palms.

"So it's you that's been calling me. What have you been trying to say to me?" I asked it as it whispers echo more around me.

"Love you...protect you...cut you..." That what the voice said as I brought the blade closer to my face.

"Love me. And cut me..." Why did those words seem so familiar to me. Have I heard those words before. As I looked along the edge of the blade, my head soon starts throbbing as I see visions before. 

I see the streets of Ikebukuro, so many people gathered around the plaza and central of Sunshine street 60. So many red eyes, sharp nails and teeth and knives in hands. For some reason, I see Mr. Heiwajima and Izaya fighting there on the streets, and a gang wearing blue shark mask and...Anri? The Kadota Gang? Even Mikado, Masaomi, Saki, Namine and Shira and the headless horsewoman.

I found myself breathing hard as I gripped the blade tighter. But I never realized that I was smiling. 

"I know what you are..."

"Love"

"You were the one that was involved with the mass riot of Sunshine a year ago. But if you're not one of the children to Anri's or that girl obsessive with that failure of a teacher. And I doubt you're that cat girl's secretary child. Then what kind of Saika are you?"

"Love, cut, kill and protect. I was of a small child of Saika among many childs. But that all changed when I cut you. Saika's are children to Mother, we are merely children to those normal that we cut. But you...you're special to Saikas.

"Special?" How could I be special to a parasite blade. 

"You're love...is so alone. Your past not filled with care or joy. Only small moments of happiness in your past, but all of your life, filled with loneliness and torment. I see your heart, and your memories. And you have helped created me, a new Saika on par, or more loving than Mother."