Prove them Wrong

It's now been exactally ten months since I've moved here...yet so much time has passed in what could only feel like days or weeks. 

For the life of me, I'm glad to be living in this dandy city. Namie would also have to agree on that too. 

[It's true~ I really am glad he decided to stay here~ <3]

I've made plenty of friends, some thanks to Namie for introducing me. Some being thanks from Dennis and Simon for cleating up with the 'Kadota Gang'. Even got to work more in with Tom Tanaka and 'The Strongest Man in Ikebukuro' Shizuo Heiwajima. All in all, I can safe to say that they're pretty funny and interesting friends to have. 

But, as I write this. I fully know what day it is. Nearly ten months since I've almost forgotten my old dream, all broken from him. But, I still can't help be an idiot...so I've decided that in order to give a proper goodbye to my old dream. I'll prove him wrong. I'll prove the whole world and those asspiring heroes that even the quirkless arn't so weak!

I mean, we have Ikebukuro after all...

A place so bizarre and bustling with all sorts of thrills and dangers that heroes can't even handle. And what's more, I'll prove him wrong too. But now, its time for it to start soon...

UA's Enterance Exam...

[Izuku's POV]

"Today's the big day Izuku. Ya feel ready?" Masaomi asked as we sat down at a ramen place we knew. It was a stranger from our usual sit-down at Russia Sushi, but he figured we can sit down after I get my results. 'Though how does he know a ramen place open before 7 am?' I questioned as I finished my chopsticks full of noodles.

"Well, I know what the exam's gonna be about. So I think I'll be fine. Honestly, I'm just gonna show those idiots that quirkless guys like us are capable of more than people think." I said as Masaomi 'hmm'ed in response. "Well, I'm pretty sure you'd prove them wrong ether way. But what are you planning on doing if they accept you?" 

This time it was Mikado, though I already had the answer in my pocket. "Check this out." I said as I opened the flip phone and scrolled through the mail. Once I found the right one, I hit enter, and their faces were surprised. "Congradulations, Izuku Midoriya....been accepted into...Raira Academy!?" Mikado read part of it as I soon felt Masaomi's arm wringing around my neck.

"All right! Our best bud's getting into Raira!" "Masaomi quit it will ya." I said as I pryed him off with Mikado's help. "Technically the results for Raira aren't in yet. I just hacked into the school's data files of who's in and who's not." I said as I grabbed another chopsticks full of noodles and slurped them down. 

"Anyway I want to surprise Namie when the results come in. Which should be around the time UA's test results would arrive by mail." I said as Mikado finished his bite of ramen and gulped down and looked at me. "So, you're taking an exam, just to prove to them all that quirkless can be heroes. Then deny a possible place in UA to prove them wrong?"

His question sounded more like a statement, but I couldn't help smirking behind my glass of cola. "And I'm doing it to piss them off, especially an asshole I know since we were kids." "Ah! Right! That asshole Katsuki Bakugou right? Boy, the way you talked about him. He seems like a mini-annoying version of Shizuo." Masaomi said as he slurped down his broth and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess you can put it that way. Me and him, are kinda like this generation's Izaya and Shizuo." I can't deny that fact, ever since around middle school we've had opposite thoughts. Though he'd always pick on me, I'd ignore it and him since I didn't want to be on the same level with him. He relies on brute force and fear, while I remain calm and calculative.