Party with Dinner, the Night, and a Awakusu Blood Oath

Ever wonder why people always deal in their desires for criminal activity?

Is it the thurst for excitement in their lives? An escape from their boring dull life and looking for thrills, excitement, and what most men would want, women?

Or perhaps they know that there will come a time when they die. And rather than wait any longer for a pain and agonizing death, they prefer to go out like a bang. Leaving a mark in the world weather big or small...

Yet I find myself in a predicament same as what ever other teen finds themselves in this situation. Or something akin to that of what I am in. "A delinquent wanting a easy job, one with where they could make money by being bad. Some gentlemen coming up to him asking if he wanted a job the had opening, and the delinquent grins."

I find my situation similar to that scenario.

Granted, some could call me 'devilish' and 'criminal'. Though now I suppose the heroes will label me as 'watchful'. But within every delinquent comes a thurst for two things: the joy and the desire. Self desires, some for themselves and some for those that they feel need to be given. Along with the joy of seeing those desires true and the joy feeling to achieve those desires.

My desires in this new life I have...

Is to see her smile. By my side. Never looking saddened and lost. I want to live a normal, but crazy live with her.

Namie...

But with every price those desires come with, often have to be filled with blood. And a new brotherhood comes to, via Sake.

[Izuku's PoV]

"*Ahem* In celebration to our buddy, proving those jackasses with quirks that we, the quirkless can kick ass. I say only this.." "BANZAI!" Masaomi and the others cheered as we all clinked our glasses of tea and some being sodas together and cheered on. It had been three days since the UA exam. And Masaomi thought to throw a party in honor of "Me kicking ass and proving them otherwise".

"Ya know Masaomi, you should add in a congradulations to that toast." I said as I pulled out a letter from Raira Academy and showed it to them. Namie being the first one to snatch it from my hands as she read it. "You got in! Yes! That's wonderful Izuku!" Namie said as she hugged me as Makato caught the letter before it could fall on the sushi.

"Wow Izuku. Guess we're gonna be seein each other in the halls or in classes." Mikado said as Anri and Saki giggled and Masaomi was grinning more. "Sweet! Man it would be awesome if we all got in the same class together." He said as he was then hit with chopsticks on the head. "That would be nice. But you just wanna copy from us instead of someone else."

Saki said as Masaomi slumped his shoulders and sipped on his soda. "Well, guess UA's gonna have an open spot for some other kid then." I said as I moved Namie to her, now sitting on my lap as I rested my head on her shoulder. "Because I'm staying by Namie's side." I smirked a bit, knowing that Namie was probably blushing right now.

"Aww that's so sweet." Anri said as she rested her head on her hands as she and Saki leaned forward on the table. "Listen to your boyfriend go on Nami-chan. Such a caring man. You sure are a lucky girl~" She teased as I hear Namie wimper and attempt to hide her face behind her glass.

"Stooop." She said as the girls laughed and the guys chuckled at me. After about a few more hours into it, it kinda began dying down. Masaomi now out and Saki drawing on his face. Mikado and Anri leaving home early a bit. "You sure you don't want help getting home with him Saki?" Namie asked as we got up and headed for the door.