Everyone Hides their Colors

Everyone seems to show their true selves

As though their minds and thoughts can be read by the people close to you

Thinking that you may know well enough

About your parents, about your friends, your neighbor and so on

But in actuality...that is a lie

Rather in fact you start to even wonder if you know about yourself than all these lies you thought were real

Never lose sight or knowledge of who you are

Because unlike yourself...

You can't hide your own color from you

While everyone else simply mask their true colors on their sleeves...

[Aizawa POV]

'Why did I end up teaching these kids?' That question would always somehow repeat myself when I knew the answer already. I looked at the class as they were asking for help on the assignment I had gave them. 'Look at them all, hopeless and barley in the second week of school.' 

I can't help but look at the empty seat near the front of the class, it was suppose to be third seat near the window that was where Midoriya was suppose to be, but never showed up. 'What did Nedzu mean he was still thinking about it?' I thought as to why he hadn't shown for class.

But apparently from Nedzu that he received a call earlier on in the first day that he was bedridden and confirmed by a doctor. He was still in the process of deciding to go to UA, since he had offers from other schools. I hope he actually decides to come here. Dispite having to deal with these idiots.

"Sensei!" I looked up from my desk in the class and saw that it was Iida Tenya. Practically this kid didn't know how to relax and I would have assumed his quirk was related with robots. "How come the other student hasn't come to class of lately." He said to me as he pointed back at the desk. 

"Hey that's right! Whos the student missing?"

"Is it a girl?" 

"What kind of quirk do you think he has?" 

"Is he the bastard that ranked higher than me!?!"

'I want to beat him now. I seriously want to punish Iida right now.' I thought to myself as I wanted to kick this kid out of my class. But, I was a teacher and needed to be professional. I used my quirk as my haired raised up and my eyes glowed red. Hell if they weren't intimidating. "Quiet down. Iida, any more outburst of that and you will receive detention." 

The kid then runs back to his desk, head hanging in shame. Or is it anger? Dunno, don't care. "The kid missing is in the hospital right now after a accident happened, fortuantly news had it he would be alright, but he's on the fence of UA. Apparently he decided to do more enterance exams and has offers from various other schools." I said as knowing these brats wouldn't leave me alone if I said less. 

"He's taken more than one!?"

"Who is this bastard!? I'll show them that I'm number one!"

"Truly astounding! To have offerings from various oth-"

"If all of you have this much energy to discuss about some student then you should have the energy to get ready and start heading for your heroics class." I glared at these brats as they quickly shut up and head to the locker rooms.

"Jesus...why was I a teacher?" I asked myself that as I was sure everyone had left. I pulled out an old photo and looked at it. Remembering like it was only a day ago. We were still together, even for a brief time. It was just the three of us, hugging him as he looked amazed at his present and treat.