Ikebukuro's New Info Broker

There are various lines of work people can do...

Sadly, so little of those lines of work are offered to people that are quirkless. Yet in Ikebukuro, quirkless people seem to take up the majority of the lines of work than those with quirks do. Is it because these people only accept quirkless? Is it because you have to earn it from nothing in order to become someone of the working class?

Yet here I am wondering when I should be working. I've begun feeling part of Ikebukuro after several months adjusting to this place. Looking around Sunshine 60. Fujimi Slope. West Gate Park. Everywhere I've been, it's been a blast, more so than I ever had in my entire life. Even more concidering I'm with Namie.

Dispite my joyful moments in this city. I can't rely on my inheritance money forever. So aside from the apartment, money, clothes and furniture I inherited from my family, what else did I also gain from it.

A job...

As Ikebukuro's newest Info Broker...

================================================================================

Izuku POV:

School was just let our for the day again. No surprise there. But the other students stayed for studying for enterance exams coming up in a few weeks soon. But I wasn't worried. I've already taken the enterance exams at Raira Academy in Ikebukuro. I'm already set for my high school life with Namie, Masaomi, Anri, Mikado and Saki.

"Theirs just one enterance exam I'm gonna do. To prove to everyone wrong." I said to myself as I walked down the sidewalk back to the train station. I was still hell bent about taking the UA exam, but now instead of being a hero, I just want to take it to prove everyone wrong about me and to piss off Bakugou.

"H-Hey!" I heard a voice yelling behind me. As I turned, I saw a kid wearing a mask over his mouth as he panted and ran up to me. 'Not someone from my school. Who is this guy?' I thought as his uniform didn't look like mine, but they were a similar style. He looked up at me and panted as he tried to gain his breath back.

"Y-your *gasp* Izuku Midorya right? The-The information guy?" He said as my eyes widened and looked at him. "M-Morada, told me about how you helped others with your hacking skills and-" I placed over a hand over his mask and shushed him. "Look, keep this on the down low alright. Otherwise the cops will question me again." 

To clarify what happened to Norada. Let me explain. After the whole incident involved with the 'Ice Queen' she was exposed and had been arrested on the files of blackmail and fraud. Norada's charges in the past were cleared and was released from juvenile hall. I can't blame the guy for being a jerk, so I decided to help him out.

He's been pretty good sofar. Apologized to those in the past he bullied and I even helped clear things with his girlfriend. I can't concider him much as a friend, but a guy I can now get use to hanging around. Wait, does that make us friends? Well anyways back on topic.

I didn't want that detective after me again. Concidering he's been looking into me for the past few weeks before he ended his so called investigation. "Follow me." I simply told him as he nodded. We made our way to the station, and went down to the lower levels to the underground shopping area.

We sat down in the café and ordered a couple sweets and drinks. "So, what do you need from me? In my line, I give info depending on how badly you want it." I said as I raised my mocha sweet coffee to my lips. "UA enterance exams. What can I expect and what can I do to get in?" I nearly spat out my coffee then and there.

Slowly placing my cup down, I looked at him with a smile and serious face. "This info is not gonna be cheap I'll tell you that much. And with advice it'll cost more." I said as he then pulled out a wrapped bag shaped like a brick and handed it to me under the table. I took it and opened it up.