Watch Your Language

Rule#4 Watch your language.

When in front of parents, teachers, or younger children you must watch what you say.

When I learned swears from the older boys on the bus I would let them slip in class. They would wind me to the guidence office where she would admonish me and say, "You are the reason we made this rule."

........................

Bio was the most boring class. When your teacher is obsessed with bacteria and what it can do you know you have a boring class. I just drew during the class and didnt even pay attention. Once we were let go I practically ran for the door.

Once I made it out the doors I went to lunch. I practically ran to our oak tree that Sam and I dubbed as our tree freshmen year. No one ever really bothered us over here and I liked it that way. Once I sat down I pulled out an Arizona for Sam that I kept in a teachers mini fridge. Soon I saw him come out of the crowd od people with the other boys behind him except trevor because he is a sophomore and we are seniors.

When everyone sat down we kinda just did our own thing and at and did what we needed or wanted to do. Ricky was reading his sheet music, Kian was spinning his football, connor was on tumblr and Sam as always was trying to get his homework done last minute.

I took my blt wrap off of Sam's tray and replaced it with his Arizona which he greatly accepted. Once he popped the tab on his Arizona JC came into view. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders and pulled out his phone.

Soon I noticed that he didnt have a lunch so I made the decision to offer half of my wrap cause I was not even that hungry. Iheld up the wrap to him and told him to take it but he just shook his head. I lifted my wrap up again "Take the fucking food." but he shook his head again.

Suddenly one of the band kids named Ashton popped out of nowhere. "Hey! No swearing!"

"Dude just take it. She has only ever offered me her food when we were little. Take this as a complement." Sam said with out even looking up. JC rolled his eyes and took the wrap and bit into it. he silently ate while his arm remained around me. Soon the bell rang and I put everything back in my bag and tried to get up but my heels prevented me.

I then saw a hand in my vision held out to me. There is a black outline of a cloud tattooed on the wrist. I followed the arm up to the owner and obviously it is Jc. I softly grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. His biceps flexed under his flannel. I smiled and brushed off my pants. We then started walking.

About half way to our next class Jc's hand slipped into mine and squeezed it. I squeezed back and we continued our walk in silence. Once we got to Video Editing Jc lead me to the back table and pulled my chair out for me. I gladly sat down and scooted in. Once Jc sat down everyone started filing in and the last people to come in were Tina and Cory.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they were holding hands. Tina wants Jc and Cory wants me, its the perfect couple. I turned my attention away from then and on to Jc. He was twirling his pen over his fingers. My eyes fell back on his wrist where his tattoo was drawn. my bangs fell in my face as I looked at it and suddenly the bangs were pulled out of my face and tucked behind my ear. I looked up and met Jc's eyes. my eyes were torn from his when the teacher walked in.

He started yelling at Tina and Cory to stop eating each others faces. Every one snickered. He then got in front of the class and started to talk.

"Alright class so for the rest of the semester the person at your table is going to be your partner. You are going to set up individual accounts on youtube and a collaboration page. You can name it anything you would like. Now lets talk about your first assignment." A couple of groans came from the class.