Walk Around Glass

Rule #2 When you break glass, carefully walk around.

When you break a glass vase or something they always want you to avoid injuries and step around it. So they tell you to walk around it.

I would step over and get sent to the office where they would tell me, "You are the reason we made this rule."

.........................

I hate my alarm. I really do. My mom set it. She set it at the right time and everything but it plays "Walking on Sunshine". I can't figure out how to fix it.

Once I had unplugged it I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit. I put on a black pair of skinny jeans and a faded Arizona shirt. I slid on a pair of brown boots with a sweater material on the inside. I then just brushed out my hair and  put a black beanie over my hair.

I then tromped down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I pulled an Arnold Palmer out of the fridge and popped it open then go my backpack and my penny board and I got in my car and left.

Once I got to school. I took my penny board out and road across the courtyard trying to find Sam but only came up with Connor and Trevor obsessing over a new album.

I then turned around knowing that her was probably in the parking lot. Right as I crossed a car almost hit me. Instinctively my hands hit the hood of the car stopping me.

"Watch where you going asshole! Who do you think you are?" I then slammed my fist on his hood and pushed myself to get going. One I got going I spotted Sam, Kian and Ricky. I road over to them and stopped next to Sam and leaned on his car.

"Hey I was about to text you." Kian said. I shifted my head to look at him.

"And?" I said. I'm still really pissed at him.

"And I have decided to ditch my football friends for you guys. I'm ready to be who I am." I smiled at his words. We finally had him to ourselves. I missed him.

"Good. I'm glad." I said while rocking back and forth on my penny board.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"No. Not anymore." Right after I said that the bell rang. We all put down our penny boards and road to the school.

Once we got to the doors we ran in to get to our classes. Once I was in class I just sat in a random seat in the back because lets face it no one ever wants to sit with me.

"OMG did you see the new kid. He is so hot. I hear he got kicked out of his last school." On girl whispered.

"No he got expelled." Another said

"That's what I said. You are so stupid." Then I tuned out. Who cares about a new guy who is hot? Well yeah I like guys and the hot ones in particular but I really don't care now. I just wanna get out of here.

Then the door opened. That kid JC came in.

"You must be Justin."

"Please call me JC." He said to Mrs. Smith.

"Well JC you can sit where ever you would like." She says then turns back to her computer. He scans over the class and his eyes fall on me.

He then starts to make his way to me when one of the girls grabs his arm.

"Don't go back there. You should walk around things that are broken. Sit with me." She says batting her eyes.

"Well then I guess if you way to walk around broken things you should walk around me." He said getting out of her death grip. In the process her fake nails scratched along his forearm leaving thin red lines. Once he got to the seat next to me he sat down.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I said turning to him.

"Because I can." He retorted.

"But why do you keep bothering me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm that asshole who doesn't know where they are going and you don't seem to believe me when I say that I know who I am." I looked at him in disbelief. He was the one who almost ran me over.

"You almost killed me." I hissed.

"You should look where you are going, that's like a rule or something." He said.

"Yea like I'm gunna follow the rules." I mumbled.

Soon class finally passed and I practically ran out of class to go find Sam. Sam as always was standing by my locker. Kian was also there and Connor was too but he was attached to his phone. Once I got there Kian in cased me in a giant hug.

I kinda just hung there with Kian hugging me till he let go. Once he let go the bell rang and I just kinda went through the motions. I didn't do anything to get in trouble today. Which was weird. But I just wanted to go.

Once the last bell rang I practically bolted out the door to get to my car. But I was soon pulled back but the person then spun me around to face them.

I was greeted with the one person that I didn't want to see. Cory He is the quarterback and the typical popular kid. What people didn't know is that he has this weird obsession with me when we are outside of school.

"Hey baby you wanna go back to my place." He said holding on to my small wrist in his huge hand.

"Um same as always, no." I said pulling back on my wrist.

"Come on baby. Why not? Did Sam finally make a move?" He said holding on tighter to my wrists.

"No. Sam wouldn't ask me out and I would never go with you because-" I continued pulling on my wrist when someone interrupted me.

"There you are Baby. I have been looking everywhere for you." I turned around to see JC.

"So that's why?" Cory asked.

"Come on babe." JC grabbed me by the waist and pulled me along. Cory released my wrists and gave JC a dirty look.

"You are way out of line Caylen." Cory sneered.

"I never stayed in line in the first place." JC shot at him then wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to my car.

"Why did you do that? I had it under control." I said when he leaned against my car.

"Uh no you didn't."

"Yes I did. I have had to deal with that for 2 years now. I had it under control." I threw my bag and penny board in the back of my car and took out my keys.

"You shouldn't have to deal with it. All we have to do is act like a couple and hell stay away from you." He said shrugging. I opened the door and got in shutting the door.

"Yea but to do that we always have to stay in line. Lets face it  I could never stay in line." I said turning the car on.

"Me either but I'm sure we could stay in line. Oh and dress nice." He said sticking his head through the window of my car then quickly leaving for his car.

Well this is going to be an interesting year.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. So that was my chapter I really hope you guys like it. Let me know by commenting or voting for my chapter. This story how I set it up is really taxing and Im having some trouble with it so please let me know that you like is plus Im in silent study right now for a couple hours so maybe Im update twice but Please Let me know if you like it Im not too sure if I wanna keep going with this or if I wanna drop it.

As always vote and any questions comments complaints concern please feel free to contact me

Song of the chapter

Nightingale by Trevor Moran (Cover)

Im in Silent study hall passing notes with my BFF Caroline Say Hi to Caroline!

CaseyandJChavetostayinlineforlongenoughtoseemlikearealcoupleasdfghjkl... BYE

I love you all <3