Dont Lie

Rule #8 Never Lie to anyone.

To get away with things Sam and I used to do we would lie about doing what was actually okay instead of what we did. We would also lie about those stupid little kid things like cleaning our rooms or even doing our chores. 

As soon as our parents or teacher would find out the you pull us aside and admonish us and say "You are the reason we made this rule."

............

Jc's hold on the steering wheel got so tight that his knuckles started to turn white. 

"Who was that?" He asked. My body was shivering with shock after what he Dan did. It always is like this. 

"No one. Just a family friend." I said through the tears. 

"You are telling me that that dick head is a family friend?!" I said his knuckles almost turned translucent.

"Y-yes..." I said tears flowing non stop. 

"Don't lie to me!" He turned the car into his drive way. 

"I'm not lying. Why would I lie to you?" I covered my face with my hands and brought my knees up to my chest.

"I don't know! Do you know what he could have done to you?" He said slamming his fist to the steering wheel pulling a whimper from my body

"Do you!?" 

"Of course I do! I had to deal with him every night! I had to put a lock on my door and window!" I yelled through the tears.

"Casey... Don't cry... Please." He put a hand on my back as I hiccup through my sobs. His arms left mine and he opened the door and rounded to my side. Once my door was open I practically lunged for him.

" Please just don't let me go back just yet." I latched on to his body like a Koala. He lost balance and landed on his but still holding onto me as if I would disappear.

"I won't I promise." He scooped me up. Kicking to car door shut he walked me into the house and brought me to his room.

XXX

I guess the scene that my parents caused with me cause our elderly neighbor to call the cops. I was siting in Jc's bed in his pajama pants playing with his ringlet curls and he was playing with the fingers of my other hand. Not too long into us sitting on the bed we saw blue and red lights flashing on Jc's walls. We walked out into the cool night to be greeted by the state trooper.

They were going to classify me as a runaway but due to what my parents were they decided to call in social services to find my closet kin to take me in.

Turns out I had a sister on my mothers side that lived all the way out in LA. She offered to take me in but I knew I really didn't have a choice. This meant leaving everything I knew.

The memories that Sam and I made by stealing Kian's football and messing with Connor's Tumblr. This meant leaving everything behind and starting a new.

I knew one day Sam and Kian want to go out to LA and make a life for themselves.

I guess for now Skype would have to do.

XXX

*1 year later*

Life is okay and I really don't complain anymore about not seeing any of my friends.

I only really kept contact with Sam throughout the year. He did move here eventually but he is now doing things.I knew he would always do something to make a name for himself and so did all the boys. They joined forces and made a channel that got them out there and all made individual names for themselves and I watch their videos but I don't stray from just that. I mean I know they live around but I just never really wanted to stray.

I like my aunts house. Its a little place right on a hill. There is another house above us and not that far either. I could always hear the couple arguing.

They moved out and a new set of people have moved in. They did about three weeks ago and they are really loud. all they do is scream and yell and make odd noises.

*Present Day*

All I ever did was just chill out on my back deck and I never knew what that would ever lead to. Just like I had predicted the boys up in the house started screaming again. They were just yelling and yelling which I can deal with after being friends with Kian for years.

Soon they yelling stops but not long after a whole half of a watermelon came over the railing of their patio and smashed on the concrete next to me. The watermelon carnage covered my legs. That was the last straw.

I quickly got up and grabbed large men's shirt and slip on Vans and started up the way to their house not even caring that I only had bikini bottoms on.

Once I got up to their front door. I started banging on the door as the watermelon chunks started falling from my tan legs. My fist was stopped by a guy fixing his quiff. Once he raised his head I saw the face and recognized Ricky.

"Ricky?" I said as another watermelon chunk fell to the ground.

"Casey? is that really you?"He instantly crushed me in a hug. "What are you doing here?" He let me go.

"I'm actually here because of this." I pointed to my slightly pink legs."A watermelon half came over your railing and hit the concrete next to me."

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I told Kian to not throw it but he did it anyway. I'll get you something to clean your legs." He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the kitchen that looked like it had just been cleaned.

"What do you suppose we do?" He asked as he looked around.

"Remember how I cleaned myself off when we went muding so I wouldn't track mud in your house." He looked at me like he didn't remember.

"Ill just use the sink." I hopped up on the counter kicking off my shoes a sliding them into the metal sink. "Get me a towel and some soap, please, Rickers." He walked off to what looked like a closet. I started the water and waited for it to warm and watched as it poured on my silver painted toes.

"What are you doing with your feet in my sink?" Kian's voice rang through the house.

"You sir threw a watermelon that hit my patio right next to me covering me in watermelon chunks and it got me sticky." I said flicking a fruit chunk at his face. The chunk hit him in the cheek and his expression changed and he charged at me and started giving me a noogie which made me start to squeal.

Ricky then came back with a towel and soap making Kian let go of me. Once I stated washing my legs I heard lazy shuffling coming from the hallway. Soon a head of curly hair on top of a short-ish body came into view.

"Dude?Who was squealing?" He rubbed his eyes as he looked up at me. I saw the eyes that I haven't seen in a year.

"Hey, is that my shirt?" He then took a second before it registered on his face. "Casey? What are you doing here?" Everyone looked at me.

"Half of a watermelon exploded on my patio down the hill." I said as I slowly squeezed the rag out.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. Sorry I haven't posted for like seven months. Sh*t happens. so this is in the future a bit to the house Kian and Jc are in now and BTW Jc is at the age of 21 in this because he is older then Casey who is 20. It is all jumped up to one year later and Jc is how he looks now and I'm really happy with this. I hope you are too.

Anyways

Any questions comments complaints concerns please feel free to contact me.

Vote and comment it up.

I love you all so much and keep reading more stories and do great things.